Hello, good and special people

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orange_grace

Reaction score
I am Orange Grace, a girl in her mid-twenties who is too quiet to attract the attention of people alike in real life, so I will just give it a try this way. : )
Actually, it's not about real attention, I don't feel comfortable when I am the centre of attention, it' more about meaningful and true friendship and conversation. Somebody whose soul beating matches mine and who would be looking forward to receive my next message as well as I would from that person. : )

I like languages (improving English and learning Arabic and starting learning French), indie/ pop /Celtic/ classical music, I like wise and open minds who find the greatest happiness in simple things: in a nice word, magic summer sunset, someone's thirsty eyes.

It's a hard thing for a quiet person ... We are looking for somebody to talk to who is alike us, but it's hard to find such people because they tend to be in shadow as well as we do. We are in catch 22. Let's break it. ;)

I think in my case im in a catch 88 because i been in the shadow a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time lol. Heya grace and welcome to ALL. I hope you enjoy it here. Also i can relate about the search for true friendship and conversation. I hope you find what youre looking for :shy:

Hi Grace :) Welcome, and I hope you find what you're looking for here!

hey,
wolvesjr, Sennar and Anna,

Thank you. I hope we will be bumping into each others at this forum, so I will have the opportunity to see you more, not just here. ;)

Latest posts

Back