The Amazing, Weird, Odd, Funny, Random thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

shadetree

The internet and life in general is full of amazing things. List yours here....

It can be anything at all, a weird video, a joke, a painting, a funny website, strange commercial. Litterally anything thats interesting you want to share. The only rule is it has to fall into one of these categories:

Odd, wierd, out of the ordinary, amazing, funny or just plain random.

Animals are amazing

Cant link a lot of pics on this forum but just thought this was really kewl. Well maybe not for the penguins but.....

Lmao too funny. I got six of those evil bastards though i need a bigger spoon lol.

I find the blue/black white/gold dress weird and interesting.

o-BLACK-AND-BLUE-GOLD-AND-WHITE-DRESS-570.jpg

Cavey said:

Yeah i seen something about that on reddit the other day or somewhere or other, whats that about exactly? It looks blue and gold to me, does it look different to other people or something?

shadetree said:
.... It looks blue and gold to me, does it look different to other people or something?

Yes and it can start looking different to people also.

I saw white and gold.

Minus said:
shadetree said:
.... It looks blue and gold to me, does it look different to other people or something?

Yes and it can start looking different to people also.

I saw white and gold.

Yeah my wife said she seen white and gold too, but shes colorblind to blue also, and my son and his friend claimed they seen something different?. Pretty trippy.

I found this about it...not to suck the fun out of it but its pretty interesting still...

http://www.wired.com/2015/02/science-one-agrees-color-dress/

I see blue and black and the dress itself is, in fact, blue and black. My dad saw black and grey but he is severely colourblind.

I saw this online today and I cannot understand how anyone can see white and gold! It is clearly black and blue. I've been thinking about this all day as it so mind boggling.

Mind boggling because I can't understand how anyone can see anything other than black and blue!

If you want to be completely ******* freaked out by your auditory/visual senses, then check out the McGurk effect...

[video=youtube]

Cavey said:

o-BLACK-AND-BLUE-GOLD-AND-WHITE-DRESS-570.jpg

I see blue and gold but on the telly on the news it was black and blue o_O

Cavey said:
If you want to be completely ******* freaked out by your auditory/visual senses, then check out the McGurk effect...

Thats pretty weird when youre watching the dual images where hes doing that.

This is not an illusion but this is a pretty crazy job, how would you like to do this for a living?

[video=youtube]

shadetree said:
Cavey said:

This is not an illusion but this is a pretty crazy job, how would you like to do this for a living?

[video=youtube]

Good god. That was vomit-inducing in the extreme, felt my stomach drop every single time the camera panned downward. I couldn't do a job like that for anything.

[video=youtube]

ringwood said:
Good god. That was vomit-inducing in the extreme, felt my stomach drop every single time the camera panned downward. I couldn't do a job like that for anything.

Believe it or not my brother in law had a job climbing cell towers like that. NOTHING like that high but still about 3 and 400 feet up in the air. I tried doing it too as they hired me also at the time but i realized rather quickly i had a fear of heights lol. On some of those towers you can feel the wind blowing it back and forth its really frightening. There was this guy on my crew that climbed around the whole time like some cracked out monkey without a safety harness or anything he been doing it for years.

Cavey said:

[video=youtube]

That is so weird

ringwood said:
shadetree said:
Cavey said:

[video=youtube]

Agreed! 'It's good to take a break and look around you'.....no, no it's not.

Latest posts

Back