going great

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawk9007

Reaction score
things have been going great for me lately. im enjoing every moment of it, and i belive that this time of hell has finaly come to an end for me, and i can start to be truly happy once again. still its hard for me to just let my guard down now, because as i found out befor things can turn ugly in a heart beat. still having a great time with my life now, everything is wonderful.

That's awesome to hear man, I know you were very down for a while there, glad things have gotten better, enjoy life! lol

Great that things are going better for you.

loketron said:
awwww hawkie did you get laid? j/k

why yes actualy i did. but thats not whats important...well it is, but what was great about it was that it was with the person who stole my heart. made it so much better. lol

hawk9007 said:
loketron said:
awwww hawkie did you get laid? j/k

why yes actualy i did. but thats not whats important...well it is, but what was great about it was that it was with the person who stole my heart. made it so much better. lol

Heeeeyyyy! =D Hawky, Hawky, Hawky... come sit down over here, share a cigar and talk about Your new adventures, huh? ;) Hehe, i'm so glad for You man! Good work! =)

Its nice to read posts like these. I hope your good times last a long while. Have fun and take nothing for granted.

Latest posts

Back