Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wife cheated on me - not sure what to do now
Yeah fair play to you it takes guts to leave a relationship but if the trusts gone/ you feel disrespected and there'll always be doubt then I think it's the right choice Smile I've not been in exactly the same situation but similar and it's definitley the right choice to take initiative and prove you don't have to take shit off anyone Smile. You're FREEE haha!

I also reckon if you're self supporting you definitely stand a much better chance of building future healthy relationship.
I was in Blackpool over ten years ago for an event, took place in November. My very first time in the UK. I enjoyed the feeling of walking around in the stiff wind and chill, taking in the seaside.

Congrats for trusting your gut, h3donist. My ex admitted what she called "having relations" not long after she assured me that we were in a relationship. She convinced me it was due to her obsessive, insanely jealous, controlling ex BF who refused to let her move on. Little did i know

i forgave her.

All I got in return was discovering more concealed lies, more heartache, loss of self-esteem, and bitter disappointment.

People like your wife and my ex cheat because they can.
(04-09-2015, 09:41 AM)ABrokenMan Wrote: I was in Blackpool over ten years ago for an event, took place in November. My very first time in the UK. I enjoyed the feeling of walking around in the stiff wind and chill, taking in the seaside.

Congrats for trusting your gut, h3donist. My ex admitted what she called "having relations" not long after she assured me that we were in a relationship. She convinced me it was due to her obsessive, insanely jealous, controlling ex BF who refused to let her move on. Little did i know

i forgave her.

All I got in return was discovering more concealed lies, more heartache, loss of self-esteem, and bitter disappointment.

People like your wife and my ex cheat because they can.

Your first trip to the UK and you went to Blackpool in November? You poor soul Big Grin thank you for your comments btw
I never thought that the fear of being single has to do with not being wanted. Being single is bad because it's being single and the natural inclination towrd coupling and love and its benefit.
(03-04-2015, 03:45 AM)TheRealCallie Wrote: I don't want to sound like a downer here, but love is not always enough.  If you lose trust, it's not a good thing and it's very hard to make it work.

I totally agree with this. I think you need to move on.
classy thread to necrobump

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  why do i jack off whenever my wife is away?? funcouple 6 192 07-14-2019, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Minus
  I have a wife?. Puddled Duck 3 378 07-05-2019, 11:44 PM
Last Post: Puddled Duck
  My wife doesn't want me to ruin Christmas.. Black Manta 20 1,393 01-07-2019, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Puddled Duck
  help me win my wife just a man 12 1,764 06-22-2018, 02:48 AM
Last Post: smarty24
  House wife happily married thinking Lonelybiwoman 33 4,583 03-03-2018, 06:27 AM
Last Post: DarkSelene
  Have you cheated? TheRealCallie 37 9,237 11-02-2016, 12:01 PM
Last Post: Somnambulist
  Being cheated on really screws up your self-esteem/confidence ForeverVirile 9 4,451 08-23-2013, 06:26 AM
Last Post: Okiedokes
  wife and net friend .. ineedhelp 18 3,904 07-28-2013, 09:57 AM
Last Post: Minus
  Buying wife or husband PyramidHead 30 5,803 07-05-2013, 12:24 AM
Last Post: Felix
  Ever been cheated on by your special someone in front of you? DendelionBlu 9 3,132 08-23-2011, 09:54 AM
Last Post: Bones