consumer question about input

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mickey

Reaction score
I use a website where I need a normal keyboard for input but it would also be nice to be able to use a pen to write text on the scratchpad. I don't know of any devices that have a regular keyboard and are also touch-responsive to a pen in a convenient way (for example, touch laptops have the screen at the wrong angle for writing). Can someone suggest something?

mickey said:
I use a website where I need a normal keyboard for input but it would also be nice to be able to use a pen to write text on the scratchpad. I don't know of any devices that have a regular keyboard and are also touch-responsive to a pen in a convenient way (for example, touch laptops have the screen at the wrong angle for writing). Can someone suggest something?

The only pen device I can think for what you're wanting of is the very useful Jot Touch If you're in the UK or the US, have a look at Amazon as these pens are significantly reduced in price. :)

Latest posts

Back