med anxiety?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonin151

Reaction score
Is there a thing called medium or slight anxiety? Bcoz i think i am
Tell me your thoughts
so..i have this weird thing i cant understand
Ive been reading this confidence coach online and doing it into action you guys should check it out "eduard ezeanu"
I learned a lot from him
Sometimes i can force my limiting beliefs and force myself to do it

i usually have a lot to say and think of funny things whenever im alone but i stil ldo have things to say to people i converse with but not compared when im alone

i tend to have this perfectionist trait and overthink things like i made a mistake on our conversation and i sometimes become paranoid

but i dont evade acquaintances and i am the one who usually approach them

i tend to envy those people who are charismatic and funny and whenever i make jokes i learn from others sometimes memorize for this kind of scenario

and not to mention i get intimidated on certain types of personality is it normal?

im striving for full confidence so i will be happy in my life i got history of depression and anxiety and want to catch up with my life

i do and am desperate going out of my comfort zone

I think anxiety is anxiety. It doesn't always affect people the same way, so what is slight or medium for you could be extreme for someone else. I feel it's all in how you deal with it.

If it's troublesome for you, I would talk to someone or maybe find a way on your own to calm yourself down, but as long as you aren't letting it stop you and you are keeping on keeping on without it doing harm, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Latest posts

Back