I hate pun-based jokes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldyoung

Reaction score
Like, what's the point.

You expect a clever punch line, but there's no logic in there at all.

Just a wrong word substituted for what you'd expect, based on what it SOUNDS like. Bahh

:club:

It’s not that the man couldn’t juggle, it’s just that he didn’t have the balls to do it.

Puns just wear me down eventually until I feel there's no choice but to find them funny... especially fish puns.. why are there so many fish puns? :p

tumblr_mc830ciO6s1qmmbvb.jpg

...I don't see your point.

Meh.

Opinions of self opinions of others. Better to agree then judge I say. There's a reason to all opinions. Nothing is wrong with it, it's just humor. In the same sense nothing is right with it, it's sense of humor. Who knows, and apparently we all care. When no one should care about nonsense. So what ever. Lol

There's a philosopher and a sociologist at a nudist beach. The sociologist turns to the philosopher, "I assume you've read Marx?". "Yes" replies the philosopher, "...must have been those wicker chairs".

ninako, go on..?

Emu.. I got that one at last. But it took a few reads.

A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse.

“But why?” they asked, as they moved off.

“Because,” he replied, “I can’t stand chess nuts boasting in an open foyer.”

Katerina said:
Puns just wear me down eventually until I feel there's no choice but to find them funny... especially fish puns.. why are there so many fish puns? :p
There is no need to carp on about it.

Shrimp said:
Katerina said:

I know, who was I squidding? I orca know batter ;)

Katerina said:
Shrimp said:
Katerina said:

I know, who was I squidding? I orca know batter ;)

Actually, I bereef that it's not shellfish hakeing opportunaties to channel your frustaceans. You shoaldn't feel so gillty about fins, bassically.

Normally, I don't pay much mind to puns. But I can't help and chuckle when they come from George Takei's facebook.

Latest posts

Back