I gave him his first ice-cream....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M_also_lonely

Reaction score
Today I was at a restaurant, and ordered sizzler ice-cream. And just out side the restaurant I saw a beggar kid about 5-6 years old looking through the glass, may be wondering what I was having... I dont know why, but I did this first thing that came to my mind.
I ordered one more and went to him and offered him the ice-cream. At first he was a bit scared of me, but then I somehow persuaded him.. And we sat on a bench and had the ice-cream together. I asked him his name. His name is Ansh. He said he had never seen that burning thing before. I didnt say him anything. I gave him some money after we finished the ice-cream and he went away.....

I`m glad you were kind to another human being, especially a child in need. Spread the kindness by the power of example. Unfortunately so many people look away in such situations. What you did is therefore admirable. The form too, taking time to talk to the child, showing interest in him. This means to me that you care and this says a lot. I`m sure you made Ansh happy and he`ll remember you.

zero said:
I`m glad you were kind to another human being, especially a child in need. Spread the kindness by the power of example. Unfortunately so many people look away in such situations. What you did is therefore admirable. The form too, taking time to talk to the child, showing interest in him. This means to me that you care and this says a lot. I`m sure you made Ansh happy and he`ll remember you.

^^ My thoughts exactly. That was very admirable of you dear.

Latest posts

Back