Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can anyone here see or talk to ghosts? Do you believe in the paranormal?
I talk to them sometimes. Mostly just one.

It's a nice ghost luckily.

I sense it with me a lot. It doesn't bother me.

I only communicate with it through touch. Mostly it just feels comforting.

I would never tell anyone that I talk to a ghost in person. It'd probably weird them out.
It wouldn't weird me out. Yes, I believe in ghosts. I saw a ghost as a child, a little girl in my bedroom.
I grew up in a house built in the 1870's and I once saw a woman wearing a very old style dress walk down the stairs and around the corner into the kitchen.

I think it's kinda cool that you communicate with it.

Don't get discouraged, don't be afraid, we can make it through another day. Make it worth the price we pay - Triumph "Fight the Good Fight"
My family could tell you a boatload of stories involving spirits and ghosts and things not-of-this-world.
I personally have not had any supernatural experiences, but i definately believe it exists.

It would not weird me out at all if you were to tell me in person. I'd probably give you a hug, which might weird you out instead.
My old family home was haunted. Little things being thrown around, plates falling, hair pulling, heavy breathing, running up and down the stairs, scary stuffff.

Some old man died on the third floor and a burglar died in the cellar before we moved in, so must of been them Toungue

Glad my own home is ghost free Big Grin
[Image: 106799.jpg]
I've never had any paranormal or supernatural experiences. My dad (who's into reading about that sort of stuff, especially from a Christian angle) says I probably have a very low psychic affinity for the supernatural, both the good and the bad.

As for whether I believe it personally? I guess, sure. Enough people have claimed enough experiences that there's probably truth to them, but I still have yet to ever be given any reason personally to believe.
(03-13-2015, 09:14 PM)Punisher Wrote: My old family home was haunted. Little things being thrown around, plates falling, hair pulling, heavy breathing, running up and down the stairs, scary stuffff.

Some old man died on the third floor and a burglar died in the cellar before we moved in, so must of been them Toungue

Glad my own home is ghost free Big Grin

Yeah that does sound scary Sad

Those ghosts sound aggressive and mean.

(03-13-2015, 02:16 PM)VanillaCreme Wrote: My family could tell you a boatload of stories involving spirits and ghosts and things not-of-this-world.

Do you have any stories yourself? Feel free to share. Smile
My grandmother told me once told me that she felt a tap on her shoulder late one night and a whisper.... 'you don't know what's going on here' that scared the bejeezus out of me when she told me!

But, I SWEAR I saw a ghost when I was 15.

We had gone over to Ireland for Christmas to visit the grandparents and I was staying in my auntie's. I woke up and saw a very tall man with a red face (as if he just drank too much not glowing red or anything), long black coat and a bowler hat on. He was stood at the other end of the room looking off in another direction - he wasn't looking at me.

I just hid under the covers and fell back asleep. I always sort of doubted that I had seen what I saw.

Anyway, fast forward to 3 years ago (19 years after I saw the ghost). I recanted this story to an older cousin of mine when she was visiting and when I described him, she gasped and put her hand on her heart and told me that I had just described a great uncle of ours that had died a good 25 years before I was born. She had known him as a child.

I have never seen a photo of him, never knew his name, never knew he existed until she told me. Apparently, he always wore a bowler hat.

She was so taken aback that I have no doubt that she wasn't pulling my leg and now I am convinced that I actually saw a ghost.
(03-14-2015, 01:06 AM)SophiaGrace Wrote:
(03-13-2015, 02:16 PM)VanillaCreme Wrote: My family could tell you a boatload of stories involving spirits and ghosts and things not-of-this-world.

Do you have any stories yourself? Feel free to share. Smile

Yes. I saw my great grandmother in the apartment we lived in when I was little. I was about, hmm, maybe 3? I was looking down the hallway from the master bedroom where we usually spent time watching television and such, and she was there. She smiled at me and waved. I wasn't scared of her and I knew exactly who she was. But I looked away for a second to look at my mom, and then she wasn't there when I looked back. My mom asked me what I was looking at, and I pointed to a picture of her on the dresser. She died before I was born.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can we talk about God but not Religion??? Azariah 46 7,048 11-16-2018, 04:30 AM
Last Post: Azariah
  LET'S TALK ABOUT RELIGION!! CAS 5 2,166 07-16-2012, 12:22 AM
Last Post: Minus