Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can anyone here see or talk to ghosts? Do you believe in the paranormal?
They are little frightening to recall but I would do that once there is enough light outside. Not a good idea to recall them right now. and I sure like to know yours too If possible.
[Image: determination.jpg]
(03-16-2015, 12:24 PM)PenDragon Wrote: They are little frightening to recall but I would do that once there is enough light outside. Not a good idea to recall them right now. and I sure like to know yours too If possible.

Okay when you feel comfortable is fine. I am more than aware of how the dark changes things.

I will share my stories when I get on my laptop again.
Never seen one but i think they're real.
I believe, but I never had a direct experience. I swear I can feel evil sometimes, or I get that feeling of another presence in creepy rooms. So, I always say aloud "go to the light." In public I do the "Brick whisper." (The Middle) lol
If you never know who is one moment away from crazy, why test them by driving slow in the passing lane?
I myself do believe in ghosts, very much so. I've had some experiences in my life. It began as a little child. When I was like 5-7 years old or something, can't remember my exact age, I had a small light plugged in next to the door, so it wasn't completely dark. At night, I would often see a shadow move 'past' the light, from the door to the wardrobe. It was very strange, very much so because nothing or no one in the room was moving, yet there was movement. I always hid under the cover, as I was frightened, back then. I told my mother but she'd never believe me, she still does not. I still talk about this experience sometimes when it comes up. .

Other than that, I've always felt a very, very negative presence in the bedroom as well. (Mind you, this, and the above took place in a house we no longer live in - the house has been demolished) and I used to have scary moments, dreams, thoughts sometimes. Furthermore, I would often (when I lay at a certain place on my bed) feel as though some kind of lion would run at me ... or something. And I'd have frequent dreams falling down somewhere, and other weird, sometimes negative, dreams.

Moving a bit to the present -- Around one year ago, I went on a walk to check for ghosts in a nearby forest at a friend's place. We felt a lot of things, and I actually saw a ghost walk down a path, in the distance, go around the corner of a hedge. And when we later returned to the spot where I saw the apparition, (it was a clear human apparition, the only thing I do not know is the gender) I felt .. energy, a presence, something.

Quite intriguing stuff Smile
Signed,

Lowlander

DISCLAIMER: The views I express are my own opinion. I will always try to be as civilized as possible. Might I have offended you so much that you get nightmares or that you just really feel upset, feel free to send me a PM.

[Image: rzJj1.png]

Want to join our discord group so you can chat away with people? Check out our chat room !

(05-22-2015, 04:41 AM)Lowlander Wrote: I myself do believe in ghosts, very much so. I've had some experiences in my life. It began as a little child. When I was like 5-7 years old or something, can't remember my exact age, I had a small light plugged in next to the door, so it wasn't completely dark. At night, I would often see a shadow move 'past' the light, from the door to the wardrobe. It was very strange, very much so because nothing or no one in the room was moving, yet there was movement. I always hid under the cover, as I was frightened, back then. I told my mother but she'd never believe me, she still does not. I still talk about this experience sometimes when it comes up. .

Other than that, I've always felt a very, very negative presence in the bedroom as well. (Mind you, this, and the above took place in a house we no longer live in - the house has been demolished) and I used to have scary moments, dreams, thoughts sometimes. Furthermore, I would often (when I lay at a certain place on my bed) feel as though some kind of lion would run at me ... or something. And I'd have frequent dreams falling down somewhere, and other weird, sometimes negative, dreams.

Moving a bit to the present -- Around one year ago, I went on a walk to check for ghosts in a nearby forest at a friend's place. We felt a lot of things, and I actually saw a ghost walk down a path, in the distance, go around the corner of a hedge. And when we later returned to the spot where I saw the apparition, (it was a clear human apparition, the only thing I do not know is the gender) I felt .. energy, a presence, something.

Quite intriguing stuff Smile

That's both scary and very interesting.
Do ghosts know they are ghosts, or do they think they are real and that we appear as ghosts to them?
(05-25-2015, 08:25 PM)Raven22 Wrote: Do ghosts know they are ghosts, or do they think they are real and that we appear as ghosts to them?

That is interesting question. How we look to them? Do they have the same mechanism of bodily fuction like we have?
Do ghost have feelings? Can they feel sadness and lonliness or love? Can they remember what is was like to be alive and have feelings, or do they feel nothing? No pain or suffering, no joy or laughter?
^Yes and many more question regarding them but I'm too afraid to ask them in fact I don't even want to face them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can we talk about God but not Religion??? Azariah 46 4,763 11-16-2018, 04:30 AM
Last Post: Azariah
  LET'S TALK ABOUT RELIGION!! CAS 5 1,698 07-16-2012, 12:22 AM
Last Post: Minus