Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can anyone here see or talk to ghosts? Do you believe in the paranormal?
"If you have ghosts, than you have everything" - Rocky Erickson

I'm actually a highly spiritual person, though I...talk about it in detail less and less these days because it can be a pretty controversial subject that easily upsets people. bbuuuttt, to answer the question directly:

Yes, yes, and: Yes.

I don't find them threatening. Sometimes comforting, actually. I've been to too many funerals and lost too many people I've loved. Sssooo, I have a natural fixation (though, some would call it an obsession) with all things paranormal and esoteric.

*shrug* Some people are driven in life by kids, some are driven by their lovers, some are driven by their family...I'm driven by the dead...
I just had the mental image of a guy sat in the back of a tram with a decaying zombie in the driver's seat.
'When the pack rejects their weakest member, he learns to adapt and to find his own way.  He is the lone wolf.'
(01-10-2019, 03:21 AM)hewhowalksalone Wrote: I just had the mental image of a guy sat in the back of a tram with a decaying zombie in the driver's seat.

Except: I'm both the guy, and the zombie. I guess that basically makes it Schrodinger's Tram Trip. Toungue
You might want to give this guy's blog a rundown:

https://michaelprescott.typepad.com
i feel like if i were to see a real ghost then i would do something stupid like run up to it and kick it or something..
"From my mind to these pages
to another time and another reader's eyes,
it's amazing how I can speak to you
over time and distance.
That is the Beauty of Literature."
-P.L.R.
(Yesterday, 08:45 PM)Azariah Wrote: i feel like if i were to see a real ghost then i would do something stupid like run up to it and kick it or something..

And this is what I am imagining will happen.  Toungue

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4740063]
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 

[Image: Quotefancy-19173-3840x2160.jpg?resize=1165%2C655&ssl=1]
lolmao
"From my mind to these pages
to another time and another reader's eyes,
it's amazing how I can speak to you
over time and distance.
That is the Beauty of Literature."
-P.L.R.
I don't believe in ghosts or goblins, or magic or the supernatural. And, like all great unbelivers...I would LOVE to.
But, I've never had a phenomenon happen that I wasn't able to explain or prove false. Including the blue fireball in the sky I saw driving back with my dad at night when I was 10. Turns out it was a blown transfo, we saw it burning less than a mile later.
So, sadly...

and its a shame. Because my dream job would be to drive around the country in a black Impala killing vampires and werewolves. And zombies. Definitely zombies. Seriously?
(10 hours ago)Richard_39 Wrote: and its a shame. Because my dream job would be to drive around the country in a black Impala killing vampires and werewolves. And zombies. Definitely zombies. Seriously?

With a great classic rock soundtrack and a hunger for pie?

You could just say the legal weed made you do it.
"You are as you are until you are not"

[Image: CooperativeWigglyArieltoucan-max-1mb.gif]
(10 hours ago)AmyTheTemperamental Wrote:
(10 hours ago)Richard_39 Wrote: and its a shame. Because my dream job would be to drive around the country in a black Impala killing vampires and werewolves. And zombies. Definitely zombies. Seriously?

With a great classic rock soundtrack and a hunger for pie?

You could just say the legal weed made you do it.

Not a big fan of that. Or hallucenogenic substances in general.
No, i need to fix myself up with some actual Hunters, show me the ropes. And credit card fraud, which I have no experience with.
Got ACDC, Def Leppard and Metallica covered, though. Not to mention a lack of fear and experience at getting shot at, so that's a plus. Just need to find me some head spinning,projectile vomitting sulfur smelling demons to exorcise.
Exorcizamus te.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can we talk about God but not Religion??? Azariah 46 2,973 11-16-2018, 04:30 AM
Last Post: Azariah
  LET'S TALK ABOUT RELIGION!! CAS 5 1,351 07-16-2012, 12:22 AM
Last Post: Minus