sleep disorder

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Senjina

Reaction score
So many years ago I use to sleepwalk sometimes but that ended sometime later.

Just earlier today I found I talk and sing in my sleep. This didn't surprise me as I love music and I often have dialogues in my head during the day. A family member even said the other day they had an entire conversation with me for a while and at that time I wanted popcorn and they fixed a bag and I ate some. I laughed at this and now wonder how long this has gone on. It does not affect my daily routines so I'm not worried but I guess I wont know if it happens nightly or not. Its just an odd find

Senjina said:

Just earlier today I found I talk and sing in my sleep. This didn't surprise me as I love music and I often have dialogues in my head during the day. A family member even said the other day they had an entire conversation with me for a while and at that time I wanted popcorn and they fixed a bag and I ate some. I laughed at this and now wonder how long this has gone on. It does not affect my daily routines so I'm not worried but I guess I wont know if it happens nightly or not. Its just an odd find

Well, what I found so helpful recently was going to sleep to some gentle classical music tracks. Just a few to help lull me off to sleep. By next morning my earbuds would have fallen out, but that doesn't matter, for I'd enjoyed such a wonderful sleep to wake refreshed in the morning. :)

Senjina said:

I guess as long as you aren't a danger to yourself or others, and are getting enough rest, it is just as you say ..odd.

I wish I could sleepwalk through the ironing, hoovering and other housework. I don't see that happening somehow though lol!

I wish that too! LOL One quirk of mine is that I'm fidgeting while trying to fall asleep, as part of a RLS (Restless Legs Syndrome). It's not too severe, so I can deal with it though, even though it sometimes gets on my own nerves too. I usually read in bed or listen to an audiobook/audioplay which calms me down perfectly usually.

Latest posts

Back