Happy International Day of Happiness...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaguarundi

Reaction score
Today 20 the March is International Day of Happiness, apparently.

So as I hear every ALL-er breaking out the champagne, donning party hats and generally whooping it up, let me just say..I hope you ALL do have a happy day today, whatever you do and wherever you are.:)

As for me, it's a friend's 40th (Ruby) wedding anniversary today so I will be having drinks and nibbles this evening. Hell, there may even be CAKE!! Happy days :p

JUu8HRO.png

:)

Marvelous!

Happy International Happiness Day to you ALL folks. :)

Spread the love, bring more smiles and of course Share your happiness with everyone :)

Well, every day of the year seems to have 5 or more special occasions tied to it, so in honour of this, I have decided to celebrate this 'International Day of Happiness' by also taking part in these other celebrations.

So... to start with.

It's apparently 'Won't You Be My Neighbor Day' which celebrates the late Fred Rogers of Mr Roger's Neighborhood. I've never watched this, but my ex-wife has fond memories of it. Hope you're having a party on the other side, Mr. R.

OCR0UNE5LV3FL8L.jpg

It's also 'Burn a Snowman Day'. So...

[video=youtube]

It's 'Proposal Day'... so, anyone wanna get married to me? Before everyone jumps at this amazing, once in a lifetime offer...

It's also 'Kiss Your Fiancé/Fiancée' day, so now you know what your getting into here.

After the wedding we'll celebrate with a plateful of this...
ravioli-600x420.jpg

...because it's 'Ravioli Day'!

Oh, and finally, it's 'World Storytelling Day'

This one time, I proposed to an entire forum, but nobody accepted and it ruined the entire point of my post. I then drowned my sorrows in tea and filled the emptiness inside with chocolate and video games. Thus ends the storytelling portion of the day.

I have too much spare time on my hands...

Cavey said:
Well, every day of the year seems to have 5 or more special occasions tied to it, so in honour of this, I have decided to celebrate this 'International Day of Happiness' by also taking part in these other celebrations.

So... to start with.

It's apparently 'Won't You Be My Neighbor Day' which celebrates the late Fred Rogers of Mr Roger's Neighborhood. I've never watched this, but my ex-wife has fond memories of it. Hope you're having a party on the other side, Mr. R.

OCR0UNE5LV3FL8L.jpg

It's also 'Burn a Snowman Day'. So...

[video=youtube]

It's 'Proposal Day'... so, anyone wanna get married to me? Before everyone jumps at this amazing, once in a lifetime offer...

It's also 'Kiss Your Fiancé/Fiancée' day, so now you know what your getting into here.

After the wedding we'll celebrate with a plateful of this...
ravioli-600x420.jpg

...because it's 'Ravioli Day'!

Oh, and finally, it's 'World Storytelling Day'

This one time, I proposed to an entire forum, but nobody accepted and it ruined the entire point of my post. I then drowned my sorrows in tea and filled the emptiness inside with chocolate and video games. Thus ends the storytelling portion of the day.

I am down with all of this...minus maybe the Snowman burning. That just sounds mean. :p

Happy Happy Day All :D

A dear friend of mine has got through to the next round on her job interview, I was given a box of Cadbury's Creme Eggs and I completed my coffee loyalty card so got a free coffee. A good day all round :D

Cavey said:
Well, every day of the year seems to have 5 or more special occasions tied to it, so ....

OK chickadee, marry me. .. I need some shelves putting up, my garden is a jungle and I would love my spare room re decorating. After that you can start on tidying the cellar.

Well, you did say you had too much spare time on your hands .. ..ROFLMAO!

jaguarundi said:
Cavey said:
Well, every day of the year seems to have 5 or more special occasions tied to it, so ....

OK chickadee, marry me. .. I need some shelves putting up, my garden is a jungle and I would love my spare room re decorating. After that you can start on tidying the cellar.

Bear in mind, it's still 'Kiss Your Fiancé/Fiancée' day and I have 6 hours left to reach France. Be careful what you wish for :p

Cavey said:
jaguarundi said:
Cavey said:

Bear in mind, it's still 'Kiss Your Fiancé/Fiancée' day and I have 6 hours left to reach France. Be careful what you wish for :p

****! I forgot that bit, and the supermarkets here are all shut so I can't go and buy a a bottle of bleach, a scrubbing brush, rubber gloves and a brown paper bag... Oh yeah, and the extra large roll of duct tape. Bummer!

And there was no cake at the ruby wedding do. A swizz all round I reckon.

Still, there was alcohol...

No cake and insults? That's it, the wedding is off! I have sticky toffee pudding too... now I don't have to share :p

Cavey said:
No cake and insults? That's it, the wedding is off! I have sticky toffee pudding too... now I don't have to share :p

Hey, in what part did I say any of it was for you, hmm? But you are a mere child in any case and I am old enough to be your Mum, had I been more of a slapper when I was a teen....

But I do hope that you and your sticky toffee pudding will be very happy together...

**snorts laughing**

Latest posts

Back