Just thinking out loud.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brody

Reaction score
A few months ago I moved away from my house in coutry to the city for a new job I' ve got. I was living with my highschool buddy who recently moved to Netherlands. In this new line of work I have to deal with a lot different people. Which is not always pleasant. Ofcourse it affects my Health. After two weeks of 8 hour shifts I was rushed to hospital because of high blood presure. Yet another problem on financial matter occured after my first paycheck. nowhere near what I was making before. I couldn't even pay all of my bills. So I got stressed again. I just can't stand the fact that I have to borrow Money and I can't provide for my self. I really bothers me. Also my new job...I don't like it. I don't like working with people aka customers. Once I was at my home away from anyone I felt really relaxed. I''ve started to think, maybe moving away from there was a mistake.

You did nothing wrong in making the decision to move from the country to the city. For you had an itch to scratch, and in the scratching thereof, found city life difficult and working with so many different people, even more stressful. Now is the time to take stock and move back. You did your best, but it didn't work out as life sometimes throws a foul curve. Don't beat yourself up about it. You did what you thought was best. Only in the doing of it, at least you tried. :)

I'm with Mouse on this one. You tried it and it didn't work out. It happens. It's frustrating, but it happens. It's all part of growing up and figuring out what's really important to you and what makes you happy

Yesterday I was ready to quit this job. I had a discussion with my boss about it. Well for now I'm not going anywhere. Just have to get my honeysuckle together. While I was driving to my parents place I received a call that I will have to move back to my house in country side. Which will affect my fuel costs. :D

Brody said:
Yesterday I was ready to quit this job. I had a discussion with my boss about it. Well for now I'm not going anywhere. Just have to get my honeysuckle together. While I was driving to my parents place I received a call that I will have to move back to my house in country side. Which will affect my fuel costs. :D
I think it's good that you didn't quit you're job. I'm sure everything will come to you soon. =)

WallflowerGirl83 said:
Brody said:
I think it's good that you didn't quit you're job. I'm sure everything will come to you soon. =)
Maybe I will.

Latest posts

Back