Something off facebook

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Triple Bogey

Reaction score
I had this match dot com advert on my FB page.
They were a few comments and one caught my eye. I looked on his own page and saw this

WOMEN HATE ME BECAUSE I'M UGLY IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD, I HAVE BEEN ON MY OWN FOR 19 YEARS AND COUNTING AND I WILL NEVER AGAIN HAVE A GIRLFRIEND OR ANY FORM OF RELATIVE RELATIONSHIP WITH A WOMEN AGAIN, EVER! I AM A NOBODY AN UGLY, UGLY REPULSIVE honeysuckle I AM SO UGLY I OFTEN WONDER WHY SOMEONE HASN'T TRIED TO KILL ME I AM SO UGLY REPULSIVE REPULSIVE REPULSIVE REPULSIVE I HATE MYSELF SO MUCH I WANT TO DIE I AM SO ALONE SO VERY ALONE AND NO WOMAN WILL EVER LOVE ME!

There are plenty more like this.

I am actually very glad I am light years away from this person attitude.
It's alarming how some people think. His photo is on there as well and he isn't ugly at all, just sort of average.

You'd be surprised how many people think that way about themselves. Honestly, those aren't too far off from the way I used to think about myself. I still don't share the opinions of others about how I look, but I'm a million times better than I used to be. It's not about how you really look, it's about how you see yourself and it can be a huge problem.

I still think like this about myself at times and I empathise with anyone who has ever hated themselves this much.

TheRealCallie said:
You'd be surprised how many people think that way about themselves. Honestly, those aren't too far off from the way I used to think about myself. I still don't share the opinions of others about how I look, but I'm a million times better than I used to be. It's not about how you really look, it's about how you see yourself and it can be a huge problem.

I'm sorry you felt like that and I glad you feel better about yourself now.

I think the guy has big problems. He has people on facebook telling him he isn't ugly etc but he doesn't believe them.

Doesn't Facebook still have that ignore option where one doesn't have to read the crap of people like that? That's what I'd do. Build a bloody great wall to keep people, obnoxious people, well out of my sight. Good enough reason anyway why I no longer have a Facebook.

Mouse said:
Doesn't Facebook still have that ignore option where one doesn't have to read the crap of people like that? That's what I'd do. Build a bloody great wall to keep people, obnoxious people, well out of my sight. Good enough reason anyway why I no longer have a Facebook.

Yes you can take people off your newsfeed. Pretty much makes them invisible to you.

Triple Bogey said:
I think the guy has big problems. He has people on facebook telling him he isn't ugly etc but he doesn't believe them.

Body dismorphic disorder? :/

definitely a cognitive distortion of some sort.

SophiaGrace said:
Mouse said:

Yes you can take people off your newsfeed. Pretty much makes them invisible to you.

Gooood! Like here, then. Awesome. :)

Triple Bogey said:
I had this match dot com advert on my FB page.
They were a few comments and one caught my eye. I looked on his own page and saw this

WOMEN HATE ME BECAUSE I'M UGLY IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD, I HAVE BEEN ON MY OWN FOR 19 YEARS AND COUNTING AND I WILL NEVER AGAIN HAVE A GIRLFRIEND OR ANY FORM OF RELATIVE RELATIONSHIP WITH A WOMEN AGAIN, EVER! I AM A NOBODY AN UGLY, UGLY REPULSIVE honeysuckle I AM SO UGLY I OFTEN WONDER WHY SOMEONE HASN'T TRIED TO KILL ME I AM SO UGLY REPULSIVE REPULSIVE REPULSIVE REPULSIVE I HATE MYSELF SO MUCH I WANT TO DIE I AM SO ALONE SO VERY ALONE AND NO WOMAN WILL EVER LOVE ME!

That's so sad. It sounds like a cry for help, for someone to notice him.

SophiaGrace said:
Mouse said:

Triple Bogey said:

He isn't a FB friend. His comments came up on a Match.com advert and his wall was open for everybody to read.

Triple Bogey said:
SophiaGrace said:
Mouse said:

Triple Bogey said:

He isn't a FB friend. His comments came up on a Match.com advert and his wall was open for everybody to read.

I never even suggested he was your friend. I was making a general comment. :/

Mouse said:
Triple Bogey said:
SophiaGrace said:
Mouse said:

Triple Bogey said:

I never even suggested he was your friend. I was making a general comment. :/

Yes I know, just clearing things up :)

Latest posts

Back