What would you do if you were me?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonely
no friends
no family
ugly
obese
no future
always lonely
no hope
empty
what would you do if you were me for one day and your life was like this?

21 said:
lonely
no friends
no family
ugly
obese
no future
always lonely
no hope
empty

Instead of sitting around being miserable, try to help yourself. Work on the things that you can. Take small steps and as you do, you will see a difference. You can't find "family" that isn't there but you can try to make friends. If you feel that your weight and looks are holding you back, then do something about it. Start eating better and move your body instead of sitting on the couch. Once you start to look and feel better, HOPE will return to you. Empty? Find something that you enjoy doing. Let that fill the void until you can find what it is you actually seek: companionship. You said lonely twice. If you think that changing your self image will help you get what you want, then do it! It's one of the few things in life that we actually have a modicum of control over. You asked what I would do if my life was like yours. Well, that's what I would do.
Easier said than done, I know. But I've found that if you want something bad enough, you can achieve it - as long as you're willing to pay the price.
You may not have any friends in real life, but there are a lot of people on this forum who would be more than happy to lend an ear, should you need one - me being one of them. Don't wait even another second. Today starts the rest of your life. Good luck.

((((hugs))))

21 said:
lonely
no friends
no family
ugly
obese
no future
always lonely
no hope
empty

I am living your life except not obese and have family who I hate, but other than that I know what it like. I don't do much either, just sit on the crouch all day coming up with things to do. Do you have a car? I could think of a million thing to do if I had a car.

21 said:
I dont know i dont have enough time

What do you mean you don't have enough time. We have all the time in the world.

What would I do. Well gaining the motivation to lose weight is sound advice and I know she would not have meant it wrong. It well give you moor confidence and make you feel better about your self.

21 said:
lonely
no friends
ugly
no future
always lonely
no hope
empty

This are the things I still feel from time to time. I used to feel them a lot moor. What did I do. I joined this site and started working fro my emotions. There is no magic number or formulae. Only perseverance and frame of mind. You have to start looking at things differently and talking to like mined ppl can help. But it takes time to do anything worth wile in life. And changing ones self to something we like is not something you can do over night. You well have many set backs. This is where you have to keep at it and having the support of a site like this helps.

time goes too fast. Its already thursday and I havent done much this week.

when you know it youll be too old and its gonna be all too late.

21 said:
time goes too fast. Its already thursday and I havent done much this week.

when you know it youll be too old and its gonna be all too late.

Dose not matter what day it is. Tis just still a day. and its never to late to do something different.

I would forget about the past in an instant if I could move to the future. what I mean is if NOW would be where I wonted to be at.

We have to learn from the past but not live there. Dose not matter how much time you think you have wasted. It only matters about now. This is what I think anyway.

Latest posts

Back