You Are Awesome

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuesT

Reaction score
What a wicked part of the forum this is!!!!!!!

Everyone can use a little positivity. I know I could.

Whoever is reading this, know - that as the title of this thread states -

YOU ARE AWESOME!

I mean, c'mon, you have such cool thoughts running through your head each day that maybe no one has ever thought of before. Even cooler, maybe many people have had the same thought but you just might never get to meet them. Well, today or tomorrow or this week this month or this year I hope you meet someone great even if it's just for one second and they smile at you. Sometimes that's all we need, am i right?

*hugs*

I'm not one to hug, but I guess in the online world I offer you my virtual hug. Whatever you are going through, by the grace of God, you will get through (sorry atheists). If you are already having a good day or night, I hope it becomes even better.

:D:D:D

Ok, maybe I suck at trying to brighten your day, but maybe I'm so bad that it just might work.

PASS IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D

Kinda missing that spark here, thanks for bringing it back Man :D

To the awesomeness.

You are more awesome than you think. Here is few hugs you can try...

*hugs* usual hug which means good (most of the time)
*comforting hug* The real one, really comfort people :)
*Dragon hug* My invention, have yet to figure out how to hug a Dragon.
*Bear Hug* makes you feel protected and loved
*group hug* Spread it, more the better
*kitty hug* someone gifted me here, cute hug that is all I can say.

And the last one *Hug* this one comes straight from everybody's heart. The real thing :)

You indeed brighten my day QuesT. Here is my own hug *Dragon hug* Don't ask me how to hug a Dragon, don't know myself. :p

And to people. All of them...

Don't let your bad days ruin you
Don't let other people opinion drag you down
Don't let few bad experiences mock you
Don't let few failed attempt deceive you
Don't let your past rule you
Don't let your future overrule you
Stay in present. That's exactly where life is. not behind you, not in front of you, Just right under your feet.

Trying smiling even If it feels like crying, cause your one smile can save someone's whole life. Share your pain with people who can take it away from you. Your life is worth more than any treasure in this world. It's your life, yours. Don't let anybody rule it. Enjoy yourself. Share it with people you're comfortable with. Hurt, pain, misery, misfortune All is part of life not heart of life. Don't let these fool you. You are always worth. Your life is worth. Live it.

as a h3dosaurus, I would like to offer a big Dinohug to everyone. Especially you *points*. Yes, you!

A Dinohug is like a normal hug, but with the added bonus of a lovely row of spines and big teeth! Rawr!

:)

ZLsp6q5.jpg

Another kind of Hug.:)

I am not awesome. I just am, like everybody else. Nothing extraordinary about me.

HoodedMonk said:
I am not awesome. I just am, like everybody else. Nothing extraordinary about me.

I accept your point of view. You are awesome for saying it, lol jk.. I hope you can see from my point of view as well tho. Choose the view that, not necessarily makes you feel best, but which you think is true. Perhaps both views are true in some sense... :cool:

lonelyfairy said:
*high five* ^__^

Are you 'high-fiving' Hooded Monk's statement or the OP? Either way, let me in on that *high-five* action!! lol.

:club:

QuesT said:
HoodedMonk said:

I accept your point of view. You are awesome for saying it, lol jk.. I hope you can see from my point of view as well tho. Choose the view that, not necessarily makes you feel best, but which you think is true. Perhaps both views are true in some sense... :cool:

lonelyfairy said:
*high five* ^__^

Are you 'high-fiving' Hooded Monk's statement or the OP? Either way, let me in on that *high-five* action!! lol.

Um, OP so you? o_O

Um, OP so you? o_O

LOLLL, amazing, thanks for the five!!

One more random reason why You Are Awesome (this is directed to anyone reading this post/thread): Because deep down, you know you are. Even if it's just because you have the courage to dye your hair a unique colour like green or purple, I don't know. You could be awesome for any number of reasons.

In my opinion it doesn't take much to think you are awesome. I believe everyone is. So perhaps a pessimist can say, "If we are all awesome, doesn't that make us all not awesome?" I dunno, I just disagree with that.

!!!!!

Latest posts

Back