Online chats with 30 F Australia

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could try the forum chat, (xat). It's not active 24/7, but we're a nice bunch hanging in there.

I'd be willing to talk to you. You're gonna have to pay though. I don't talk to lonely people for free.

brian36 said:
I'd be willing to talk to you. You're gonna have to pay though. I don't talk to lonely people for free.

Hey, great job! Kick someone when they are trying to reach out. I bet you feel wonderful right now. :(

I am 100% sure Brian was just kidding and ironic. At least this is the way I took it when I saw the posting. It's always the same problem when posting online that we can't see the face or hear the tone how something is being said. Maybe if he would have added a smiley it would have been more obvious though. ;)

RainbowWalker said:
I am 100% sure Brian was just kidding and ironic. At least this is the way I took it when I saw the posting. It's always the same problem when posting online that we can't see the face or hear the tone how something is being said. Maybe if he would have added a smiley it would have been more obvious though. ;)

I'm glad you are 100% sure because I'm not. That's because I have found that 99% of the people I have come across online don't give a **** about you and some of them are open about it and some of them are sneaky about it. Luckily so far the people I have talked to in here seem genuine. So if he is kidding then I was wrong and if he wasn't he can go to hell.

Hey. I would be up for a meaningful conversation or two. I'm not sure if I fit into the label of funny, but I do enjoy discussing metaphysical questions :)

PM me anytime you're bored.

Send me a message, try to make me laugh, and if I am amused...............................

I shall reply.

*dun dun dun* /dramatic music

:D

lol

Aah, someone with a sense of humor. :D

QuesT said:
Send me a message, try to make me laugh, and if I am amused...............................

I shall reply.

*dun dun dun* /dramatic music

:D

lol

BeyondShy said:
HoodedMonk said:
I see people are fighting over you.

Not me. I wouldn't mind chatting with her but she'd never pick me.

Give yourself a chance. Don't cut yourself down before things have been decided. You can't know how things will turn out before they occur.

Brian I wonder what aMazing conversation it will be when the dollar sign is involved!

My testimonial will be somewhere along the lines of "My Loneliness is CURED, I'm a new woman!!!!!!!!!"

brian36 said:

Latest posts

Back