Can you help?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

Evoke

I dont know why I feel so sad all the time I have friends a job and a girlfriend. I am just so sad

I dont get it.

There is a lot that feel like you do in this world. At lest if you feel alone you can come here and know that your not alone in feeling alone.

Evoke. You need to start realize that we are all here for a purpose. What is Your dream, Evoke? What is the one thing that You would love to do in Your life more than anything else? It doesn't really matter if You have a wife, kids, a nice home, car and job, if all those things didn't really bring You any closer to Your dream. My dream for example, has always been to find my soul-mate, help people as much as i can, and work with something in which i can use my creativity in. And how could i know that when i was just a kid? Well, because those were the things that really wanted to do and knew that i was good at. Those are the only three things that i want to do with my life, so i don't need anything else. And if i find them, i've managed to do what i was supposed to; realize my dream!

Now, if Your dream doesn't come to You just like that, You should take some time to sit and think about it. EVERYONE are GREAt at SOMETHING, everyone are also quite BAD at something, but, most importantly, everyone are here for a purpose. To find the everlasting happiness in life, we must first find out what it really is that we want/should do with it, and then work for it as hard as we can until we're there.

Evoke said:
I dont know why I feel so sad all the time I have friends a job and a girlfriend. I am just so sad

I dont get it.

(((((((((Evoke)))))))))) I really can't add much more than Bluey or Robin. You may want to visit your physician to rule out depression.
Hope you get to feeling better and it does help to talk. If you need someone to listen, I am here and I know there are others here who would be more than happy to listen.

Robin said:
Evoke. You need to start realize that we are all here for a purpose. What is Your dream, Evoke? What is the one thing that You would love to do in Your life more than anything else? It doesn't really matter if You have a wife, kids, a nice home, car and job, if all those things didn't really bring You any closer to Your dream. My dream for example, has always been to find my soul-mate, help people as much as i can, and work with something in which i can use my creativity in. And how could i know that when i was just a kid? Well, because those were the things that really wanted to do and knew that i was good at. Those are the only three things that i want to do with my life, so i don't need anything else. And if i find them, i've managed to do what i was supposed to; realize my dream!

Now, if Your dream doesn't come to You just like that, You should take some time to sit and think about it. EVERYONE are GREAt at SOMETHING, everyone are also quite BAD at something, but, most importantly, everyone are here for a purpose. To find the everlasting happiness in life, we must first find out what it really is that we want/should do with it, and then work for it as hard as we can until we're there.

im sorry but your using double plurals its everyone is (not are)

I'm not sure what I can offer in the way of advice. I have a husband I don't love that won't let me leave (it's a long story), I live in a motel with the threat of a shelter looming on the horizon next week, I start a new job on Monday (a positive, but low paying), I support my husband and teenage son (because the hubby has no job and the son is going to school), my laptop just went into the pawn shop, I ride the bus or walk, I have no support system in rl (no friends or family) except for the ppl here, I've gained weight and I'm relatively depressed all of the time.
You said you are sad all of the time, even though you have the things you listed. Question; do the things you've listed bring you happiness? Do you bring happiness to them? Do they give you satisfaction in life? So many questions, but you have to find the ones that fit. Things don't always bring happiness or satisfaction in life. You have to care about yourself first. You have to ask yourself, what is it that I need or that I am missing? You even have to change the way you think. If you always think depressing and sad thoughts, so it shall be. Look inside you and into your heart of hearts and consider what it is you need. Sorry for the novel. I hope at least a small part of this was helpful to you. Take care.

Latest posts

Back