Topper of the class...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M_also_lonely

Reaction score
This time I decided to forget all my problems and limitations. I decided to do anything that is required to become class topper. I studied days and nights. As my weak memory has always put me into trouble anf I always wondered Why I needed tricks to remember things. But I thought that it doesnt matter. The only thought I had in my mind was to be ready to do whatever it takes to become topper.

I did all those things as per planning, mind mapping techniques, cards, reminders, notes all around me, images And finally I did it.

And when the result was declared, everyone clapped for me and the professor congratulated me. And those who said that I couldn't do anything told me sorry.And today I gave a small party and invited everyone, even those who insulted me on the party issue. They were feeling ashamed. And the girl who made fun of m, was feeling embarrassed too.

I am so happy today....And I am posting it here because I dont have friends.....

That's really great. I knew you could do these things if you just tried your best. :)
Now hopefully this sort of thing should boost your self esteem and when you've got a good sense of self I'm sure you'll start making plenty of friends.

Despicable Me said:
That's really great. I knew you could do these things if you just tried your best. :)
Now hopefully this sort of thing should boost your self esteem and when you've got a good sense of self I'm sure you'll start making plenty of friends.

Thank you...

Latest posts

Back