Looking for Penpals of any Gender/Age

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

HoodedMonk

hi :)

Looking for someone that'd like to be a penpal either by emai or by PM here on the forum.

-HM

Hey Monk, Give me a a chance :p I will try to be one good penpal. But I can't promise I will write everytime cause sometimes my mood is too off to write anything If that is okay with you :)

From what I've seen out of your posts, dear Monk of the Hooded variety, you seem like a VerY interesting individual. I think I would enjoy greatly having some exchanges with you. To be honest, I'm gonna say something like Pendragon did that there's a chance I won't be extremely reliable of writing back on a timely basis (just a weakness of mine), but if we were to do an email exchange, I should be able to send you a message once a week or once every 2 weeks at the latest. At best (and this is very possible), I would be checking my messages almost daily and sending back responses promptly. I consider myself decently intellectual, philosophical, spiritual, caring, and imaginative in case those qualities appeal to you.

Either way, I hope you find a good pal. :)

Looking for people to talk with through either PM or email. I'm into math, WoW, smooth jazz, Deaths in 2015 and other things that don't come to mind off the top of my head.

Mods. Please close this thread. I've decided against penpals (no offense to anyone here).

Thanks.

-HM

Latest posts

Back