A little nervous

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Libra93

I found this site a couple of weeks ago now, while I was feeling very down and lonely, I didn’t have the confidence to join at the time but I’ve finally taken the leap and registered but still feel nervous about posting, hopefully it will get easier for me as you all seem really friendly! :)
I’m a 21 year old and I live in the UK. I'm a very open minded person and don’t judge people, I'm mostly an optimistic and I like to help other people with their problems more than deal with my own.
Several things have caused me to be lonely over the past year as my life has changed, I’ve not met any new people in a long while now and I'm hoping this site will help me take the first step and make new friends.
I’ve never done anything like this before and I'm pretty rubbish with computers so would appreciate any helpful tips to get me going :)
I’d just like to say that I'm happy to speak to anyone who would like any advice, help, or just a laugh :)

Hey there Libra, welcome to ALL :)

Here, have a seat *passing the chair* and
this too *giving a glass of water*
Take your time.

And we are definitely not going to bite you so, you're safe here :p

Welcome Libra! I live in the Uk too. Everyone is really friendly here, just get posting and chat to a few people and you'll be making new friends in no time.

Thank you for the warm welcome everybody!
I feel more comfortable already, I think i will like it here :)

Latest posts

Back