MY BIGGEST PROBLEM

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawk9007

Reaction score
well, here it is my biggest problem, MY MIND. it goes on forever none stop, alot of my freinds tell me that i need to chill and just stop thinking once in a while. they say that because i almost always thing negitivly about things, and it drive not only me, but everyone around me up a ******* wall. i try not too, and it comes to the point that i want to shout at them and tell them that its not my fault my mind works like this, but after all the honeysuckle ive been put threw how can i thing positivly about everything? i dont like the fact i think so negitivly, but seriously i cant help ti, i try, i really do. but im scared that the minute i put down my guard again, somethings going to happen, so here i am, stuck between 4 walls of negitivity, with no way out in sight.

I would say to find something that your enjoy is a good thing to take your mind of the past. This is after all whats making you think so negatively about things.

As for as ye mind going at a 100 WATS of power @ a thousand miles an hour!!!! well this just shows you have an active mined and this is healthy. Don't apologies for that. just try and find something to keep that active mind active. other wise it wont be active and you well seat like a vegetable looking at the TV like so many older ppl do.

Bluey said:
I would say to find something that your enjoy is a good thing to take your mind of the past. This is after all whats making you think so negatively about things.

As for as ye mind going at a 100 WATS of power @ a thousand miles an hour!!!! well this just shows you have an active mined and this is healthy. Don't apologies for that. just try and find something to keep that active mind active. other wise it wont be active and you well seat like a vegetable looking at the TV like so many older ppl do.

i play video games :D. though i de understand what your saying which is why i like to hang with my freinds because most of the timer were laughing so much that i cant think negitivly.

Great advice Bluey!

I'd like to add that when You've had a troublesome life, it's very common for a person to become extra sensitive to negativity. You probably are extra worried and thoughtful of things that most other people probably handle with more ease, know what i mean? So, worrying and being negative can make You stressed, which is VERY unhealthy(!), i think it would be even more healthy for You to think like this:

I've had a troublesome life so far, so why should the rest of it be troublesome? Happenings in the past affected me, but they don't control my future; I control my future and there's NO NEED to worry about anything!

Alot of things to think about, but nothing to worry about!

I'm a young adult! I'm much stronger and more mature today than i used to be and this is only going to make the obstacles in life easier for me, regardless of what they might be!

I'll take one day at a time and won't worry beyond anything from tomorrow and on, because the days of the future are yet to come and i'll take them on WHEN they come. I don't need to think of them today, because those days doesn't even exist yet and i have TODAY to work with, and that's enough!

It's very good for me and my stress-levels to talk to my friends at the ALL community whenever something extra troublesome might appear in front of me! If they could, tons of people at the community would give me a nice, big hug, so that must mean that they all care about me!

I'm only hurting myself and thereby others by being too caught up with the bad stuff that happened in my life. I would do myself and even everyone around me a big favour if i follow the advise i've been given here today. I'm a good person! =)

Whenever the old habit of concetrating on the negative comes around, which is a forced developed trait due to my past (and NOT what nature intended for me!), i'll KICK IT OUT OF MY HEAD because it ONLY causes more trouble for everyone, and me mostly!

'CAUSE STONE-COLD SAID SO!

hawk9007 said:
well, here it is my biggest problem, MY MIND. it goes on forever none stop, alot of my freinds tell me that i need to chill and just stop thinking once in a while. they say that because i almost always thing negitivly about things,

((((((((((((((((Hawk)))))))))))))))))))))
Lots of people do that! It happens when someone goes through a lot of stuff and then they start expecting and seeing ONLY the crappy stuff in their life. If you look for it, it will come...lol The thing to do is to start out small. Think of at least five things to be thankful for and write them down. Look at the list everyday and say it out loud. THEN start looking for the positive things in your life. Acknowledge that. Take one day and talk about only the good things that have happened. What are you thankful for? I found myself in that rut before. It takes some practice and sometimes your gonna be negative. That's part of being human.

Latest posts

Back