another newbie

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Serephina

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I joined this site a few weeks ago but like some people I didn't have the courage to actually post anything. I turned 35 a few days ago and faced with the prospect of never actually getting the confidence to actually do something with my life I was faced with two options (1) I could carry on sitting here looking at this glorious sunshine through the window and sitting on my sofa,although I admit I have been doing that for far too long (2) I can do something about my life starting right now and make this the start of something positive. I become very isolated partly due to social anxiety and partly to do with this viscious cycle of low self confidence. I need to change this and want to change this so hopefully there are some like minded people out there for me to get to know.

Hey Serephina, welcome to the forum. Hope you find what you're looking for here, good luck.

Hi Serephina,welcome to the site! :) :) Great to see more people from England on here! :)

I can relate to your "Two Options." As wonderful as Option 2 is or could be given the right effort and work, man, it is a glorious sunshine.. I think this is a challenge many of us face, so it's nice to know there are other people who deal with this. Maybe all of us who face the "2 Options" can overcome our challenges together. /Kumbaya

Glad you have found the courage to speak up, Serephina. That's great sign for a fresh start in life along with the will to carry on. I'm sure things will be positive for you just don't fall back when you have already taken the first brave step.

Welcome to ALL :)

Latest posts

Back