Greetings

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlahC

Reaction score
I actually found this site some time back and registered, but decided to to post right away and then forgot about it until now. As for my loneliness, I do have friends and meet with them at least once a week (or have the opportunity to, sometimes I just don't feel like it), but often I prefer solitude to company in real life, most likely because I've never been a "people person" and I'm simply used to it by now. So anyways, decided to start posting here, as I miss being active on a forum and my old places have all closed down. Maybe I'll find some friends here, and if it's just to play Globulous, or drop some of my creative writing on unsuspecting Forum Users. The possibilities are endless!

Any questions?

...funny, just now George Thorogoods "I drink alone" is playing. Well, cheers then!

Hello. :) Glad you finally decided to post. You came out from hiding from us. :D

BlahC said:
I actually found this site some time back and registered, but decided to to post right away and then forgot about it until now. As for my loneliness, I do have friends and meet with them at least once a week (or have the opportunity to, sometimes I just don't feel like it), but often I prefer solitude to company in real life, most likely because I've never been a "people person" and I'm simply used to it by now. So anyways, decided to start posting here, as I miss being active on a forum and my old places have all closed down. Maybe I'll find some friends here, and if it's just to play Globulous, or drop some of my creative writing on unsuspecting Forum Users. The possibilities are endless!

Any questions?

...funny, just now George Thorogoods "I drink alone" is playing. Well, cheers then!

I actually spent $1.19 on a lawful .mp3 download of that song and play it quite often. It's the version with saxophone accomaniment, tho, which isn't as good as the one without saxophone.

Which fora were you on before they closed down? (I cut my teeth on the old Commodore 64 BBSs and was later on Usenet newsgroups quite extensively. From time to time I run into someone who doesn't know what either of those things was.)

Welcome to the forum.

Latest posts

Back