Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Death Penalty for Masturbation
(04-29-2015, 11:28 AM)oh-kay? Wrote:
(04-28-2015, 11:28 PM)TheRealCallie Wrote:
(04-28-2015, 04:56 PM)oh-kay? Wrote: I don't see any reason to make fun of people who are clearly delusional. It's like making fun of schizophrenics.

How many times have we, ourselves been made fun of because of our inability to fit into the real world. Let them have their little world of insanity and leave them in peace. They have condemned their selves much more than our abilities to add to or detract from.

I don't really see any reason to say people are clearly delusional when you don't even know them, but hey, we all have our reasons, don't we. Smile

I was rasised a Jehovahs Witness. I know theists and I know what they believe. i don't believe any of it and I read the Bible twice because I wanted to actually see what was in there. I've had it shoved down my throuat since birth and I wanted to see if what I was told was in there actually was.

The scripture these people are talking about was about a man who was comanded to sleep with his dead brothers wife and give her a son to keep his brothers blood line going. It was very important, back then to have a male heir to continue your name.

The guy refused to do it and jacked off instead. God supposedly killed him and the church sys that he was killed for jacking off, when there wasn't any law back then about that. People were expected to keep a persons name going and If you look at the book of Ruth, you will get an good example of that.

I don't believe The Bible is the Word of god, but it is a book and there is a timeline and a story behind it. I try to keep it consistant.

These people believe it so much some of them have even killed because of it. Any person who believes in something that can never and will never be proven and are ready, willing and able to restrict the rights of others because of it, is by definition, delusional.

(04-29-2015, 12:20 AM)Punisher Wrote: It's less "delusional", more pathetic.

It would be pathetic if it had not cost so many their lives. To me, to be pathetic would suggest something benign. Religion has never been that and like any other ideology has had it's share of disturbed individuals.

Atheists pretending to be religious nuts with a made up church is pathetic.

And this atheist, who murdered three Muslims for their faith, didn't need religion to become a disturbed individual.

He was more than "ready, willing and able to restrict the rights of others" without belief in anything, which is far more worse than being "delusional".
[Image: 106799.jpg]
(05-02-2015, 04:30 PM)Punisher Wrote: Atheists pretending to be religious nuts with a made up church is pathetic.

And this atheist, who murdered three Muslims for their faith, didn't need religion to become a disturbed individual.

He was more than "ready, willing and able to restrict the rights of others" without belief in anything, which is far more worse than being "delusional".

The church set up their own standards and their own guidelines long ago and has covered Europe in blood since that time, to preserve their gripe of control. With the advent of the Protestant reformation and the religious cleansing of the Muslim drive across Africa and into Spain came the bloodiest period in human history.

Atheist had nothing to do with this. Religion opened up a door and the power mad ran through it. The church could have easily shut this off with an Edict, but chose not to because it was fighting for its existence and not of the peoples, who they were supposed to protect and guide.

Please don't cherry pick instances that are pointed out by a single source as any empirical truth.

There are more than one source.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/11/us/chapel-hill-shooting/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-...-carolina/
To burden yourself with others is to free yourself from you!
Can't we just agree on condemning all sorts of radical acts fueled by disturbed mindsets? In the end there are always individuals exhibiting it. But the ones that proclaim their beliefs/convictions the loudest are usually the ones we hear about first. And so prejudice grows towards a whole religion/association/whatever. False-flag/pretense attacks aren't helping either but they permeate all groups too. One of the oldest tactics in the world. In the grand scheme, it doesn't matter if they hail from delusional, pathetic or plain dickish motives.

...oh right, the original topic: Masturbation is private business. Just lock your door, for Cthulhu's sake...
Sometimes I wake up in the morning and I go...
[Image: d8mV4rP.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MASTURBATION - good? or bad? Just_Some_Dude 357 93,162 04-26-2019, 12:37 AM
Last Post: Richard_39
  Homelessness now Illegal. Arrest and death camps for Homeless Phaedron 12 5,122 07-15-2015, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Phaedron
  UN Disarming Or Death Phaedron 2 1,204 01-21-2014, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Walley
  Death Cult Recruits Children Phaedron 0 1,319 09-23-2012, 03:12 AM
Is Obama the black death of the magic eight ball Phaedron 17 7,231 06-06-2012, 12:46 PM
  Into the 2nd Dimension - A near death voyage Phaedron 1 1,214 12-25-2011, 10:48 AM
  Birth, death, and a harsh reality Phaedron 4 2,794 10-17-2011, 06:03 PM
Last Post: IgnoredOne
  The Death of Birth Skorian 5 2,657 10-12-2011, 09:43 AM
Last Post: Skorian
  Death Penalty Naleena 103 11,978 12-11-2010, 02:20 AM
Last Post: nerdygirl