Hey there

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Dan

Reaction score
Hey there,

My name is Daniel and if I'm being honest, I don't really know what to put here so I'll go with the basics.

I'm 26, live within the country walls of England and I'm lonely. Although the last part was probably already a given.

I joined these forums because I don't know where to go from this point, and I figured having conversations with people who have similar feelings and experiences may help.

Anyway, pleasure to meet/see text from you all.

Hey Daniel, welcome to the forum. Pleasure to meet you too. I hope you'll manage to have conversations with those who can relate with you and that you'll feel better soon, being on this forum. Take care.

Hi,

Thank you all for being so welcoming. It's very comforting knowing that people have taken the time to read my post and reply with such nice messages.

Thank you!

Little Dan said:
I joined these forums because I don't know where to go from this point, and I figured having conversations with people who have similar feelings and experiences may help.

Anyway, pleasure to meet/see text from you all.

I hope that talking to like-minded people does indeed help you, Dan.

I know when I meet someone with very similar life experiences there is an instant connection.

A belated welcome to you, Daniel. Been reading your posts and found many to be very good. Welcome to the forum. :)

Anna

Latest posts

Back