heyy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kay

Reaction score
Heyy, well I've never really joined anything like this before but I've been feeling extremely lonely because of a few reasons and i was hoping that maybe I'd get talking to a few people. šŸ˜Š umm I dunno what else to really say, I'm 18 and I live in Ireland, I try to help people as much as possible because people are more important than ill ever be and I know how horrid things can be so I like helping them if anyone is in a similar situation.
I dont really know what to write, I've never joined a forum before.

Hey kay, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll find what you're looking for here.

hello and welcome to the forum! i'm quite new here as well but it's been fun so far :)

Little Dan said:
Hey Kay,

I only joined the forum a couple of days ago and people have been really nice.

Welcome aboard!!

Everyone seems wonderful here! šŸ˜Š

welcome to the forum Kay :) Have a good read of the posts, ask any questions you like and enjoy getting involved, and the chat room's good too. Have fun :D

h3donist said:
welcome to the forum Kay :) Have a good read of the posts, ask any questions you like and enjoy getting involved, and the chat room's good too. Have fun :D

Great!!! I definitely will!!!!! :D

Hey welcome Kay

Look at my joined date, though i rarely visit here but the people is always nice. Also don't forget to try the chat

Latest posts

Back