Another new member

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lmph8885

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am another new member in this forum. I am very happy to be able to find a site like this where I can find people who feel like me. This is also a very nice space to express my opinions and talk about how my sad, lonely and pathetic life makes me feel. I might not find a magical formula here to finish with my loneliness, however I do wish to get feedback (and give when I can) from people who had lived similar situations in order to help me cope with the events that happen to me on a daily basis. Once again, thank you!

Welcome to the forum. There was just an interesting discussion in another thread about the difference between loneliness and "aloneness," the latter being a state where a person is mostly alone but doesn't feel like there is anything missing from their life. It sounds like you feel there is something missing from yours, so you should be in good company here, because lots of other members here are like you. (I myself rarely feel lonely but am fairly isolated.)

Hey there, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll find what you're looking for here.

Latest posts

Back