My poem to GOD

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris 2

Reaction score
Poem to GOD

God, you everlasting son of a *****
You curse me to a life of damnation
You make a mockery of me, and a hypocrite to myself
You made me a subject of ridicule, and a scapegoat to society
You force your unholy vision upon people
You force me to go to your church to satisfies your own selfish need
In my time of need, my prayer went unanswered
In those years, where I was religious at heart, you only brought agony and suffering
There was a time when I worship and kiss at your feet
That time has long past, now I only spit at your feet
You truly know how to cause chaos in a young person
I am a good person, yet you seem to worship the devil
I treat everyone with dignity and respect yet I am mistreated all the time
You really have your game with people; you’re favorite among many
I clearly am not your favorite, I am your false creation
My friend at Columbine was treated by you the same way
I may not have known them, but we share similar experience
You are lucky I am smart, and won’t do anything stupid as my fellow white friend
Last year, you didn’t let me die in my accident
You gave me life in which I didn’t needed, you wanted me to suffer
There are people that deserve happiness in their lives
People who don’t want to die, that I am willing to give it all up for them
I have no use with this life; you have made me ashamed of being me
You have driven me to the point that I can’t ever be love
God, I didn’t ask for this life
I didn’t ask to be a social outcast for much of my childhood
I didn’t ask to be rich or have the greatest life
I just wanted to be happy, and you fail me that life
For now, I am a constant soul struggling to live life day by day
I am an automaton at school and around people
You made me fear people, you gave me social anxiety
Yet, even with all your power you couldn’t stop me from overcoming it
Maybe I’m not a normal person but I can sure survive anything you throw at me
People say Hitler, Osama , Saddam, Bush is a threat
I say the real threat is you GOD, you created these people
You praise the spoil rich kids, you praise celebrity, you praise Paris Hilton
You despite the homeless, the Handicap, the Jew who are your own people
You gave the Devil his own will to burn them into thin air.
People say you are a saint, people say you are miracle worker
I say this is all a white lie, for I can see past the false mirage
You burn people in the past when they disobey you, the proof is in the bible
You set up the 10 commandments so that you can hold total control
My parents may be fool by you, but I know the truth
I can go on and on, but you are dead to me
You are my worst enemy, and I don’t fear death
You can condemn me to hell, because it don’t matter
As of now, I been walking in hell for 19 years.

Chris 2 said:

T_T

I hear you mate, God may not hear or care but I hear ye. Not that I have the same power as this make believe thing called God. But I still hear. Tis all I can do.

dude there is no god.

"I just wanted to be happy, and you fail me that life" - exactly how is its gods fault?

"I been walking in hell for 19 years" - how can life be so bad when your only 19? try to realise how trivial your problems are in the bigger picture, realise how wonderful life can be and DONT go blaming god or anyone for how honeysuckle your life is, blame yourself. and then you can make a difference. once you stop blaming everything else, you have the power to control your life.

i think it's really good chris 2

i know i can relate to many of those lines

iis there a God how can some people be so certain in there beliefs, when there seem to be only signs of his apathy.

they say this all part of God's plan, but if God was all knowing couldn't make a plan where we don't have to suffer so much?

evanescencefan91 said:

i like it and also can relate to it too. i respect that you have "Nice" constuctive way to vent anger ^^

i've gone numb to all religion. i cant lisen to it any more people saying if you dont go to my church your going to hell and if you dont worship him the same way as me your going to hell. I truely cant say at this time what my beliefs are in the after life but i know 80% of the religouse people i've had to deal with are going to hell if it exists.

Outlawstarl337 said:
evanescencefan91 said:

i like it and also can relate to it too. i respect that you have "Nice" constuctive way to vent anger ^^

i've gone numb to all religion. i cant lisen to it any more people saying if you dont go to my church your going to hell and if you dont worship him the same way as me your going to hell. I truely cant say at this time what my beliefs are in the after life but i know 80% of the religouse people i've had to deal with are going to hell if it exists.

the difference between athiest and religous

religious, doesnt believe in 9,999 religions

athiest, doesnt believe in one more.

((((((((((((((((Chris))))))))))))))))))
If you want to look for god, see god in the people that reach out to you when you are sad. See god in the shade of the trees and in the warmth of a fire. I believe the Divine is love and can not be defined by anyone, including King James.

All through history people have used thier tiney little minds to define the undefinable. They give god a penis and shove him far away from us. They make God out have strict rules and punishments while being wedged inbetween pews and encapsulated by walls. On top of that, they blame "god" for everything and anything that goes wrong while they reassure people that god speaks only to them and through them.

IMHO, "God" is love. Love is patient, love is kind. Love can bring out the best in people.

I know you are hurting right now. I know your heart breaks. It is life, not god, that has done this to you. Life isn't fair because it doesn't have to be. It doesn't have rules. It is neutural. Sometimes honeysuckle just happens. It's like babies born with birth defects. Mom didn't get enough folic acid. How is it gods fault? Or someone who is high kills another person for money. How is that gods fault? Or perhaps we should blame the person who took the drugs, or the drug dealer.

((((((((((((((Chris)))))))))))))))))) I am so sorry that you have to go through this. We are here for you. I will be here for you anytime you need someone to talk to. We love you, Chris.

Porman said:
because god hates you lol.

if you truely believe in god, you are delusional.

I don't believe in GOD, but I had to think of something to get my mind off of church. I thought of this poem in church (my mom makes me), well the first 10 lines off it anyway.

Did anyone see I made a comparison between George Bush and Hitler?:D And goodl old Paris Hilton is also in it. Plus I made this poem because I was sick of having to go to church against my own accord.

Chris 2 said:
I don't believe in GOD, but I had to think of something to get my mind off of church. I thought of this poem in church (my mom makes me), well the first 10 lines off it anyway.

Did anyone see I made a comparison between George Bush and Hitler?:D And goodl old Paris Hilton is also in it. Plus I made this poem because I was sick of having to go to church against my own accord.

i sorta gathered you didnt believe in god lol. anyway, let your parents know how you feel, they should be able to respect your views. they make you respect there religion if they dont respect your's, or rather lack of.

Also, i think paris hilton is alot smarter then people give her credit. she has made millions of dollars by getting media attention, it takes a smart person to be able to make that sort of money. shes not a drugo, shes not in rehab, shes just a girl thats having fun and making millions in the process.

Porman said:
try to realise how trivial your problems are

do u know anything about his problems?
They aren't trivial.

Gosh, Chris , Im so sorry life is a *****.

and DONT go blaming god or anyone for how honeysuckle your life is, blame yourself.

Blame yourself?

Porman said:
Also, i think paris hilton is alot smarter then people give her credit. she has made millions of dollars by getting media attention, it takes a smart person to be able to make that sort of money. shes not a drugo, shes not in rehab, shes just a girl thats having fun and making millions in the process.
and she is an embarrassing idiot to her parents making money driving drunk and getting locked up at 26. What a smart way lol.

Latest posts

Back