Hello all

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dozrock

Reaction score
Hi, I am new and lonely. Let me tell a little about myself. I am 17 years of age I don't go to school (had to get a GED because of problems in school). I live with my uncle because I had problems with my brother that resulted in physical altercations and had to move. I can fix/repair cell phones, tablets, and various other mobile devices. I want to go to college for Computer Science or Programming. I have a Nissan 350z (stupid me thought getting a nice car would bring ladies; didn't work) now I am stuck paying for a car I rarely use. I only have one friend, who goes to my church, and we both know God exists, but we could care less and are forced to attend by our parents. Recently, I took up weight lifting and boxing to try and better my physical appearance. I haven't had a girlfriend since I was 13 and I have never had sex (only several blowjobs by the same girl when I was younger, none leading to climax) so I wouldn't say I have had sex. I play videogames, but I desperately want to quit, but have nothing better to do with my time. I am terrible with women and have lost a lot of my preteen confidence. I like metal music (mainly death and black metal, although Judas Priest is heavy metal and they are my fav band), 70s rock and VERY few alt. Bands like The Wannadies, The Poo Sticks, and the Pillows.

What else is there to say?

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong and why I am unhappy?

Anyways, nice to meet you all.

kamya said:
I wish I had a 350z! Screw the sex, I'd be driving that all day.
Tbh, I don't care for physical items or wealth. I just bought the thing because I thought it would add some weight to what very little I have. A lot of use it is when there is no one in the seat next to me.

Hi, Dozrock, welcome to ALL :)

It sounds like you might be focusing too much on what you don't have and not enough on what you do have. Try to concentrate more on the good in your life, instead of the negative. If you don't want to play video games, why not find a new hobby? Something that will get you out and about to meet new people or even reconnect with old friends/acquaintances.

Welcome to the forum Dozrock!

It sounds a bit like you're putting too much pressure on yourself. It can be difficult being a metal head at that age. I know it was for me. You're still quite young. Find a new hobby that will let you step away from the video games for a while. No need to quit them completely, just something to help you cut back and bring yourself in contact with some others who may share more of your interests.

Latest posts

Back