passing the time

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mickey

Reaction score
For the past while I've been spending all of my time trying to learn how to do programming on my own. This evening I abruptly lost interest in it. So now I have to find some other way to pass the time. Do you have any suggestions?

mickey said:
For the past while I've been spending all of my time trying to learn how to do programming on my own. This evening I abruptly lost interest in it. So now I have to find some other way to pass the time. Do you have any suggestions?

Really? You just plain lost interest? Wow. Here's an idea:
Locate all of the best roller coasters in the U.S., plot them on a map and plan a trip to go and ride them all.

Or: Learn Taiko drumming. It's so cool. Or bagpiping. Your neighbors might hate you though. Sometimes guys join belly dancing classes.

What interests have you passed through already?

Start a blog. You could post weird fun things like mazes and math puzzles and code-breakers and stuff. You could use it to self publish comics that you create about your world.

Try doing some claymation. Always wanted to try that. Then post the results on your new blog!

Take up motorcycling. Get a full license. Then take your motorcycle on a road trip through the southwest.

As Sometimes has written, there are all sorts of things you could take up.
Maybe something which would bring you into contact with people might be helpful. Teaching yourself something is interesting but it can get a bit lonely.

Latest posts

Back