Well, I'm back again

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinzeUK

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just saying hello and I hope if some of the 'old' faces who might remember me are still on here (EveWasFramed especially), I hope you guys are ok as you can be?

I've sometimes browsed the forum since I last was active on here but fortunately enough, I had over 2 years being Depression-free......until this Feb where it began to creep back bit by bit like the insidious, black hearted serpent that it is. As of right now, the extreme fatigue/tiredness and empty-headedness has set in (despite doing walks and eating better) but I'm not ENTIRELY sure what the underlying factors are this time?

I'll come back and no doubt bore the pants off you with more details, but I just wanted to say howdy for the time being

Take care for now and look forward to catching up with some of you lot x

Hi welcome back, I wasn't around when you was here before.

I can certainly elat to th blck serpet. Which is a good way of describing it.

I hope this place helps. :)

She-ra said:
Hi welcome back, I wasn't around when you was here before.

I can certainly elat to th blck serpet. Which is a good way of describing it.

I hope this place helps. :)

Hi She-Ra thanks for the welcome and nice to 'meet' you as it were :)

I wasn't sure if General Chat was the right place to post this but hey ho

And thanks for liking my description; that's just one way of putting it, the horrible little swine that it is :club:

(and this place certainly did help before, it's why I'm back again for the most part) ;)

Welcome back kinzeUK. I don't believe we have met, so, nice to meet you.

Hope being back on the forum can help you get by and get you some peace and resolution to your current state. Sorry to hear about your depression though, I know how sucky it can be. :\

Take care in the meantime.

ladyforsaken said:
Welcome back kinzeUK. I don't believe we have met, so, nice to meet you.

Hope being back on the forum can help you get by and get you some peace and resolution to your current state. Sorry to hear about your depression though, I know how sucky it can be. :\

Take care in the meantime.

Hi there to you too, ladyforsaken - thanks for the warm welcome and encouraging words. It's why I loved this forum in the first place; such a genuine and nice bunch of people on here.

And I don't think we 'met' either before? But nice to 'meet' you anyway and I hope you're ok? :shy:

kinzeUK said:
And I don't think we 'met' either before? But nice to 'meet' you anyway and I hope you're ok? :shy:

I'm as okay as can be. Hope you're doing all right there. :)

Just to let you know I'm listening to one of your ambient mixes I found the link to on your profile (The Immersion Sessions) and enjoying it very much, so thank you

TheRealCallie said:
I remember you from the last time I was here. Welcome back :)

Oh hi there Callie, yes, I think I remember you too or at least your moniker? Thanks for the warm welcome also - I hope you're alright?

:)

h3donist said:
Just to let you know I'm listening to one of your ambient mixes I found the link to on your profile (The Immersion Sessions) and enjoying it very much, so thank you

Hey there, h3donist - thank you so much for that, I really appreciate you listening and I hope you enjoyed it :) I have quite a few of those and similar mixes. If you PM me, I will sort out a way to fire some over for you if you like?

I do need to upload some more as it goes. I used to have a page on Soundcloud but then they became way too arsey and started removing mixes for 'copyright infringement'(?!) Same goes to Youtube as well. That's why I post on hearthis because there's none of that BS on there :club:

Hope you're well there?

Latest posts

Back