Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rodent's Random Internet Bullshit
[Image: 2014-03-07-522_Spinning.png]
"When your solution is exactly the same as your problem then you've successfully dismantled all possibility of human endeavour and you still think you're commanding the cosmic orchestra from the comfort of your own atrophied amygdala. Well only then you can truly call yourself most people." - Doc

[Image: aztdXAA.png]
[Image: 8291071e08d25a2bc1bebfb191c03425.gif]
"When your solution is exactly the same as your problem then you've successfully dismantled all possibility of human endeavour and you still think you're commanding the cosmic orchestra from the comfort of your own atrophied amygdala. Well only then you can truly call yourself most people." - Doc

True story...
[Image: creator3.png]

[Image: b21.gif]

[Image: 2010-08-23-commuting.gif]

[Image: 180.gif]

What am I doing...

(06-08-2015, 05:31 AM)Rodent Wrote:

What am I doing...

This cracks me up...everytime
“The only way to do great work is to love what you do. Don’t settle if you haven’t found it yet, keep looking, as with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.”

- Steve Jobs

I'm not saying I'm wonder woman. I'm just saying that no one has seen me and wonder woman in the same room.
[Image: 932.gif]

[Image: wheat.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is Random? 9006 0 460 08-10-2014, 11:33 PM
Last Post: 9006
  Random fish topic.... EveWasFramed 16 1,472 12-27-2013, 11:43 AM
Last Post: Minus
test A Random Question AFrozenSoul 9 1,456 04-03-2010, 08:45 AM
Last Post: AFrozenSoul