I cried.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M_also_lonely

Reaction score
Most of you know how liquid nitrogen, "burns" your skin when you touch it. Means too much of something has an opposite effect sometimes. Similar thing happened with me.

I posted a problem I was having, and got the worst words I have ever read in my life. I was already in a lot of problems. I wouldnt mention that person because dont want to hurt him/her. I cried. Yes I cry. I cry a lot. This time I cried hard, and a lot. Thst person rslly hit me hard. Told me that a person would be lucky mot to meet me. Indirectly told, "I am meant to be alone."

And then I fell asleep. And when I got up something went through me snd suddenly I was the happiest man alive. You know why, I recognized from the writing patterns of that person that it was nothing wrong with me at all. Problem was with thst rude person. Ohh. fresia, I didnt know that this was the same for the people around me. Fact that they are rude to me is because they are rude. They are born to live in bitterness. They will die with bitterness and dissatisfaction.

Me? No I learnt my lesson. That those people are small pebbles in the way to greatness and are born to hurt others.

So from today, I promise to be happy and face my fears and dont bother about the pebbles, worry about the way I am travelling upon.

Personalities clash sometimes. I know people that are rude, and hurtful, and they can't help it. It's who they are. I'm glad you are not letting them bother you and just moving on. I need to find a way to do that as well.

Everyone should cry if tears are coming. It's humane. Tears are normal reaction if something is upsetting you.

It's an old saw that the one thing nobody can take away from a person is his conscience. The corollary is that, when absolutely everything is taken from you, you have the ability to say goodbye to what has been taken, turn your back on all your losses, and will yourself to be happy with nothing. I"ve been trying to that for a few years now and it's a long journey that isn't over yet. I don't know whether you've undertaken the same journey or a different one, but what you describe is part of that time-proven formula.

I think you inadvertently learned the lesson that person was trying to teach you!

LoneStar1989 said:
I think you inadvertently learned the lesson that person was trying to teach you!

No. If there is magnetic field around a magnet, and the magnet moves away from it, it becomes free from induced magnetism. Thats what happened to me.

Latest posts

Back