deleting stuffs

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heey, no you can't you have to ask a moderator to do that for you. Everything okay?

This is quite concerning. Why you want to delete those? You can edit them anytime you want If you find something not to your judgement.

Rosebolt is correct, a mod would have to do it, but that doesn't mean they will. If you have a good reason, they might, but there's no guarantee.

PenDragon said:
This is quite concerning. Why you want to delete those? You can edit them anytime you want If you find something not to your judgement.

You only have a day to edit.

TheRealCallie said:
Rosebolt is correct, a mod would have to do it, but that doesn't mean they will. If you have a good reason, they might, but there's no guarantee.

PenDragon said:

You only have a day to edit.

Thanks for correcting, only 24 hours.

hey guys, this is the first forum i have actually used so i didnt really think when i posted about myself and now i dont feel so safe or think it was wise to do that considering anyone can see it ^^; dont mean to make anyone pick up my mess but anyway a mod closed it for me so thats helpful.

hellostarlight said:
hey guys, this is the first forum i have actually used so i didnt really think when i posted about myself and now i dont feel so safe or think it was wise to do that considering anyone can see it ^^; dont mean to make anyone pick up my mess but anyway a mod closed it for me so thats helpful.

I should also tell you that regardless of if a thread or post was deleted, that doesn't mean that it's completely erased from the internet. So, yes, be cautious of what you post on forums. It can be found even if it's removed from the forum itself.

VanillaCreme said:
hellostarlight said:

I should also tell you that regardless of if a thread or post was deleted, that doesn't mean that it's completely erased from the internet. So, yes, be cautious of what you post on forums. It can be found even if it's removed from the forum itself.

Too right. I can still find things I posted in the early to mid 90s and the websites and groups they were posted on have long since disappeared from the internet.

I sounded much more intelligent back then...

Latest posts

Back