She hit the bullet.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M_also_lonely

Reaction score
There is a girl I met after messaging many girls on Facebook, who were previously my classmates. Well, we decided to meet. Then she refused. She didnt want to talk to me.I had not done anything that could hurt her, like many people do. So I sent her a message, a long one, expressing everything I wanted to tell. For example, she shouldn't give false hopes if she doesnt want to meet, she should not speak rudely, etc.

I thought I would never get her reply. And at night she called me. I still cant believe. She said sorry, for she overreacted previously I asked the reason and she started crying. Then she said, her boyfriend had dumped her.So she was having a rough day. She told everybody not to talk to her.And locked herself in the room for the whole day.

I told her that this was wrong, I mean how she reacted with her relatives. I asked her to meet. She refused. She didnt have the courage to meet anyone after she behaved this way with others. I said, I dont mind, its ok. And asked her to meet, once again.

And she said yes. So today we are meeting. No, now I am not at all nervous, I am confident. I wish her good luck, because she hit the bullet real hard.

Latest posts

Back