WEEKEND!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zhara

Reaction score
So today is the start of the weekend....Another week has passed with the speed of light. I'm working.. on Saturday and I will also be commentating for 2 schools having a derby in our city. I work part time at a radio station over weekends.

After that I will most likely be playing pc games.

What are all of your plans for the weekend, anything interesting?

You must have a good voice. I think what you do is very cool.

I've no plans for the weekend but just to chill out.

Zhara said:
So today is the start of the weekend....Another week has passed with the speed of light. I'm working.. on Saturday and I will also be commentating for 2 schools having a derby in our city. I work part time at a radio station over weekends.

After that I will most likely be playing pc games.

What are all of your plans for the weekend, anything interesting?

Sounds like you have a busy weekend :). Mine are more sedate. This Saturday, I think it's this Saturday, I'm accompanying my sister to get her hair and makeup done as a trial run for her wedding this summer. Aside from that I'll be painting, exercising, and maybe trying to sort out making some cards. Sunday, no idea for that at the moment, so mostly just relaxing I hope, maybe some cycling.

I love the radio, I can hide "me":). Ladyforsaken... everyone have something pretty in them:) Could be nice to do something with ones sister.. I haven't spoken to mine since my mom passed away(her choice) 4years ago.... What colour is the wedding.. you must enjoy it.... MMM you paint I do some fabric painting when I have time...

Busy weekend I see!! I haven't got much planned for Saturday, but have a cricket match on Sunday. It's my first game so I'm pretty nervous about it!

Lonestar1989. Goodluck for sunday. I know it will be a nice game, well played.
hope everyone have a fab weekend:)

Turns out I was wrong, I'm meeting with my sister next weekend lol. Do a lot of weddings have a colour theme then? She's wearing a cream-coloured wedding dress and us bridesmaids are wearing lilac. I think the plans aren't really as far along as they should be by this point so I expect sudden panic to get things sorted in the next few weeks heheh. Fabric painting sounds fun, what kind of fabric do you paint on? Clothing for example?

I worked. Get Monday off. Which works great for me because I have to do stuff at the bank :p

Katerina said:
Turns out I was wrong, I'm meeting with my sister next weekend lol. Do a lot of weddings have a colour theme then? She's wearing a cream-coloured wedding dress and us bridesmaids are wearing lilac.

Just imagining how lovely it'd look. :)

I didn't do much of anything as I still have very little breath. I did go out of the house for the first time in a few days, but only in order to purchase sugary treats and carbonated drinks. I can't have been feeling too badly since I was apparently singing while perusing the goods on display. How embarrassing.

Katerina said:
Turns out I was wrong, I'm meeting with my sister next weekend lol. Do a lot of weddings have a colour theme then? She's wearing a cream-coloured wedding dress and us bridesmaids are wearing lilac. I think the plans aren't really as far along as they should be by this point so I expect sudden panic to get things sorted in the next few weeks heheh. Fabric painting sounds fun, what kind of fabric do you paint on? Clothing for example?
Well yes most weddings have a different colour theme and...usually everything works out, so I know she will be a pretty bride with a perfect wedding, I usually paint on linen...But I haven't for quite a while so im out of practice.

jzinsky said:
Week-end? That's those things people go mad about like it's a public holiday.....yep I would also rather prefer a day of in the week, one can do way more.

Katerina said:
Shows I know nothing about weddings lol. Her dress is really pretty though :)

Haha ....in the olden days there wasn't much colour now tho brides are much more colourful:) and im sure both of you will look pretty:)

Latest posts

Back