Did Scuba Diving and finally I have a true friend now.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M_also_lonely

Reaction score
So I finally met her and we met at the beach. I was not at all worried as I was before. So We sat in the sand and talked. She told me how she felt alone inspite of having so many friends. I told her that she was lucky that atleast she had friends and how difficult it is when someone has no friends. She told me that she will be friends with me. I told her how difficult it is for me to talk to people and to go to places and hangout with them. She told me she would teach me on the promise that I would be a true friend with her. I asked her why she was so interested in friendship with me when previously she used to ignore me, she said that she realized that how difficult it is to be lonely and she remembered me, how lonely I used to be in school. And in the same days I messaged her "Hi". So she thought sscif luck wanted us to be friends.

So we had lunch together, and wandered there whole afternoon. Her brother has scuba diving business there. So she asked me to do it with her. Then we went and after some training, we went under the water and I saw the most beautiful scenario I have ever seen. It was full of fishes and corals. It was 100 feet deep we did it for 45 minutes.

Yesterday was the best day of my life.

Good to see you had a good time and that it went well. Hope things continue to go well for you and your friend.

Sounds like this woman done growed up and changed her priorities. Congratulations on having found what could turn out to be a very good friend. Also congratulations on having found a new activity--I'd keep up with the scuba if you enjoy it!

Latest posts

Back