Post something beautiful you have seen today.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wet road, when I woke this early morning and I was walking, due to rain at night I saw street light reflecting from wet surface of road.

My puppy's face. He is so sweet and full of love. He periodically comes over to me for no reason other than to ask for kisses. He puts his ears back and gets this tender look in his eyes, I could melt from the adorableness.

fox said:
My puppy's face. He is so sweet and full of love. He periodically comes over to me for no reason other than to ask for kisses. He puts his ears back and gets this tender look in his eyes, I could melt from the adorableness.

Aww, I'm already melting by your descriptions. I know how it's like, I have a rabbit who comes to me for some head rubs and scratches and he has a way of tilting his head up and his ears backwards, pushing up against my hand whenever I stop, as though asking for more. It's so adorable. :D

My baby rats. A lot of people will think "gross" when they hear rats, but they're lovely beings. Their enclosure is right next to my desk so I get to watch the little guys all day. It's so clear how much they love each other.. they share food that I give them, clean each other and play all day, cuddle up when they're resting by lying their heads on each other and wrapping their little ratty hands around each other. When I take them out the shyer boy is always on the heels of the more outgoing one; they give each other confidence. It's so sweet to see. I feel incredibly privileged to be able to share my life with them. :)

A mama goose and her little babies shuffling along on the sidewalk. They were too cute!

Latest posts

Back