Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hugswithtrees

Reaction score
I recently joined hoping to find some kind of distraction or maybe even find out what helps keep people separated these days (not counting social networking or the obvious things).
I think most of my issues stem from panic disorder or maybe that I live near a big city and people are in too much of a rush to notice others. I do the best I can but I am close to housebound and our modern Internet seems really good at separating and alienating people it seems.
The last time I signed up for a forum I was banned in 3 days after catching a lot of flak from the site owner for using a smiley (nothing is ever so simple but that's really what happened).
I am used to being disappointed so I expect it, but I'd love to be pleasantly surprised

:) <--- just in case

Hello hugswithtrees and welcome to the forum!:) Hope you'll find what you're looking here! :)

Hiya hugswithtrees. This is a great place to make new friends. :)

Hey there, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll find what you're looking for here.

Raven22 said:
Hiya hugswithtrees. This is a great place to make new friends. :)

Make, friends? Wait what? Is that what this is? Oh wow I'm in the wrong place I was looking for the Al Onely forum and this sounds like, er, well I don't know where I'm gonna go with that joke (d'oh!)

Helo and welcome nice people here im not long here but whenever you need to talk you will find a "ear" or rather an eye here:)

It sounds like you've noticed that lots_of_people == mutual_alienation. (Sorry for the computer expression but that's sometimes useful.) Big cities are terrible places to try to get close to anyone. The internet is like that too because the internet is like one gigantic city. But in smaller communities everyone has their nose in everyone else's business. You just can't win! :(

Welcome to ALL (the acronym for this forum) and hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hey there Hugswithtrees, :) :) :) :) :), for the smilies haters ;).

I hope you find the answers you are looking for. You will find this is a great place with lots of lovely people.

:D

Latest posts

Back