Things that you do to feel sexy/attractive to the opposite sex?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peaches

Reaction score
Aside from the usual grooming?
Are there any special things that you do to feel better about your appearance, that make you feel "hell, yeah, I don't look bad at all"?

To start, I decided that painting my nails red improves my sex appeal, mostly because I have done it twice in my life, and for the 6 months after I had my ears pierced before the holes closed I thought that was supercool to wear earrings, even if I felt like a transvestite half of the time.

(not sure how this sounds to guys, maybe TMI?)

I don't think it's just the red color alone. I think perhaps seeing nicely done hands in general may be attractive. I do my nails for myself though. What I do for the topic question is play video games.

I guess fitness in general does add some attractiveness, to male or/and female, so aside from doing exercise to improve my mood it does make me feel more attractive (winwin-situation :D ).

It seems like whatever I do kind of falls off after a while. For the longest time, I would get my eyebrows and eyelashes dyed dark, because they're kind of invisible. Then, I learned to do it myself, and I did that for a long time. But I've been really lazy and stopped doing it.

I do use Aveda colour conditioner, to get a little colour lift for my hair. I really like the way it highlights, and it's easy to do.

Latest posts

Back