ALL Steam Group

• Thread starter AmytheTemperamental
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AmytheTemperamental

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know, that I made a group on Steam that will be open to ALL members. If you would like to join, you can feel free to add me (please make sure to include your ALL username in the message)

amyrene92

That'd be cool, I sent you a friend request on accident >_<
Did you want folks to send you a PM on here with their username?

Yes, if that is easier. Just so I know who I'm adding :) thanks guys

I'll join later when I am near a computer. I'm still as sociable as a potato though.

AmytheTemperamental said:
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know, that I made a group on Steam that will be open to ALL members. If you would like to join, you can feel free to add me (please make sure to include your ALL username in the message)

Hello Amy. Can you tell me what you guys do in this steam group? I have never been in one.

What games will you guys be playing? I'm wondering because my laptop will not be able to run the latest games. Hopefully, once I get a gaming PC, I will be able to play just about everything with no problem.

BeyondShy said:
Hello Amy. Can you tell me what you guys do in this steam group? I have never been in one.

Right now, it's mostly talk about games. There has been mention of setting up some times when there could possibly be several people playing together.

Ikarmue said:
What games will you guys be playing? I'm wondering because my laptop will not be able to run the latest games. Hopefully, once I get a gaming PC, I will be able to play just about everything with no problem.

We haven't actually played anything together yet. I did notice several people had games such as Borderlands 2, Don't Starve Together.

I have some events up. Lots of room for more people :D

Steam group, sounds tempting, looks like I have to pick up my Psycho Axe :D Haven't even logged in there lately but I'll take a look once I have time, thanks for invitation, Amy :)

We're having our first event tonight. So if you wanna join the Steam group and now the Skype group (hello) We'd be happy to have you :D

Would the username that you need be our login, or the profile name in the settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back