ALL Steam Group

• Thread starter AmytheTemperamental
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AmytheTemperamental said:
Borderlands 2 tonight :D

Just joined the group :)

Did you ever get any Borderlands 2 sessions going? I love that game - have played over 350 hours of it, but almost all of that was solo, so I'd be very interested to try some co-op some time if anyone's up for it...

We played once that I was in for, was pretty fun. Been playing ARK recently. Just starting a new server tonight, should be up now .

There is a good number of people who play BL2 on there, some who are even more advanced than us small folk :p

sickening_fear... it should come up as Scarecrow.
Anybody can feel free to add me.

I would like to join too. Only that I don't have many games on steam. I sent a message ;3

From today forward, I will no longer be owner of the steam group. If any new members would like to join, please PM SeaBee or mintymint. Thanks :) Happy Gaming.

Not on my gaming rig as of posting this but I'd be up for joining. Pretty sure my user is Jackus with a picture of Sans the skeleton if not pm me and we can work it out.

My Steam username is weisslightning, I'm going to try and join the group but I'm kinda nervous about direct communication so I might be a bit avoidant when it comes to actually doing anything ._.

My Steam username is: IAmCodeMonkey

steamcommunity.com/id/iAmCodeMonkey

I sent you a friend request.

Hey. I would like to join the group if that's cool.

My username is naafi_
My nickname is Fenton

I am Wanettepoems, I'll send a request :)

EDIT: I saw an earlier message about leadership changes, whoever feels responsible can pm with further instructions alternatively post here ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back