I hate my life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris516

Reaction score
:( I have been through three relationships in the last 28yrs..

1. (ex)wife-I told her I have three chronic(two of them congenital) illnesses. They are all controlled, but they still exist. When my (ex)wife n' I originally started dating. I told her about my health problems. Because, I didn't want them to catch her off-guard. Not only did she not react properly. After we separated(before divorcing), she told me that she wished they "would just go away."

2. (ex)fiance-I told her about my health problems. When I had two seizures in front of her. She reacted promptly. While I had those seizures. My shunt, the clips on my brain aneurysm remained stable. So, When she started 'diagnosing' me(despite not being a clinician with an M.D., Ph.D., or Psy.D.). That was when things started to go downhill. She herself, has Borderline Personality Disorder.

3. (ex)fiance-She didn't shy away. When I told her about my health problems. She didn't run away. She herself, has OCD. It was never used against me. Her OCD is what caused the relationship to end.

I feel like no one wants me, or can accept me.

Chris516 said:
:( I have been through three relationships in the last 28yrs..

1. (ex)wife-I told her I have three chronic(two of them congenital) illnesses. They are all controlled, but they still exist. When my (ex)wife n' I originally started dating. I told her about my health problems. Because, I didn't want them to catch her off-guard. Not only did she not react properly. After we separated(before divorcing), she told me that she wished they "would just go away."

2. (ex)fiance-I told her about my health problems. When I had two seizures in front of her. She reacted promptly. While I had those seizures. My shunt, the clips on my brain aneurysm remained stable. So, When she started 'diagnosing' me(despite not being a clinician with an M.D., Ph.D., or Psy.D.). That was when things started to go downhill. She herself, has Borderline Personality Disorder.

3. (ex)fiance-She didn't shy away. When I told her about my health problems. She didn't run away. She herself, has OCD. It was never used against me. Her OCD is what caused the relationship to end.

I feel like no one wants me, or can accept me.

Hi there,

I am sorry about your relationships not working out. It must be so disappointing giving it all and it not working out.

May I ask how long ago your last relationship ended? Was she being treated for her OCD?

I am sure you feel this way now, but there will be plenty of accepting people, you just haven't met them. I never say never who knows what is round the corner.

Sorry for the cliches :).

Good luck and stay well.

Latest posts

Back