everyone please read this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited!!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris 2

Reaction score
I did it!!!!

I am on the road to recovery, in which case I will not take my secret to my grave. I will tell my mom everything, as I just told her how much I hate my dad, and she listen to me, and I'm shock.

I will tell her all the abuse I mean in, and my worst fear is that I"m a outcast, but I will tell her everything my life, and I am no longer ashame. I realize that if I keep holding these thing from the person that gave me life, and even if I find a girl someday, I will never truly be happy, because there will always be that part in my heart that that is missing. I can't I am doing this, but I feel great, and she will know everything about my life, my SAD, bully, outcast, but now I can't wait to tell her al of it. It seem all my painful days are gone, I have never felt any more alive than now. I don't have any friend but once I tell her everything I will have someone who knows how I feel and I won't feel alone ever again!!!

My mom is more understanding then I could have ever imagine.

I am so happy right now I think I just got a boner, lol :D JK

For 19 years, I finally have the courage to tell my mom my deepest and darkest secret, and I feel like I been given another chance at life.

Welcome the NEW Chris!

I love you guys so much

Ever since talking to my mom, I don't fear my dad or sister anymore, and it took me like 2 hour just to tell her I hate my dad, and now like a miracle just happen that I am no longer afraid to show my emotion. It like someone finally pull the trigger, and I could finally be me again. I could cry, I could say whatever is on my mine, and tomorrow is going to be the biggest bond between my mom and me.

She was even understanding that I wanted a GF all my life, and I could see that she actually was a living person with thought and feeling. We share our view and opinion and she is more open to it. Plus since I'm no longer afraid of my dad, nothing is to stopping me. I don't even need to live afraid from my mom to feel happiness anymore, this is a miracle!!!!

I'm so glad I did not decided to take all my secret to my grave.

NO more worry, NO more pain, NO more suicidal thought, NO more suffering, now ONLY happiness.

From now on I will be truthful to my mom about everything. If I'm hurt and she call me, I will tell her instead of pretending.

I mean I told all you guys all my most intimate thought, feeling, etc...and you guys never judge me once, and my mom is the person that bought me into this world, so I should put my trust in her.

I have finally face all my fear, and I'm so shock at how good it feel.

I did it everyone, and I want to thank each and everyone of you for helping me through what has been a 19 years of hell.

The bottom line I have a life after all, and I'm ecstatic about my future!!!

Truly amazing, Just amazing, ----->:) Nuff said

But lol I would just say, Chris, What an inspiration to us all here. From reading some off your posts to this. Just WOW!

I am speechless. In a good way :D

Chirs,

There is no greater high, than the feeling you get from achieving that which was thought to be unattainable. You should be proud of yourself and know that you have the courage and strength to continue on the path that is your new life. Hold fast to what you have accomplished and look forward to a future with hope and peace.

(((((hugs)))))

Eve

Actually.. this is an old thread from 5 months ago...

Steel said:
Actually.. this is an old thread from 5 months ago...

Aw damnit, someone had to go and resurrect it and then someone else had to go and point out the facts.

Why do things that aren't things always happen?!

Latest posts

Back