ARK: Survival Evolved

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeaBee

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am looking for some players who would be interested in trying the game and form a tribe with. I am willing to be the Host. It would just whoever we invite in the tribe.

There is now an ALL server for ARK. PM me here, on steam or on skype for login info.

Because of this thread, I looked that game on Steam and it looks really interesting!

It is a fun game. Working as a team with a group call going is a lot of fun too .

zibafu said:
AmytheTemperamental said:
I will join!

Liar liar pants on fire :club::club:

lonelyfairy said:
Because of this thread, I looked that game on Steam and it looks really interesting!
buy it, join us :p

Yeah, really.

But we would certainly like to see more people on the server. The game is much better with people collaborating.

It's an open invite, if anyone's interested let me know and I'll sent you the log in info.

We have a pretty good base of a tribe currently with just two of us but could certainly use more members. We have the ability to give people a a leg up and get them leveling at an pretty fast rate. As a tribe member you gain experience from other members actions as well.

Tried the trial on my Xbox and I like the concept of it, bit it's frustratingly difficult for me. I just want to explore and build and experience things. Not die 7 times in an hour starting over every time. I want to get it and like it, but I'm more of a single player gamer and I think it's just too challenging by yourself for me to enjoy.

Latest posts

Back