This is kinda overdue

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemmy

Reaction score
Hello everyone :) Just thought I'd finally introduce myself. I didn't realize I've been a member here since back in October but I've going through a lot of ups and downs. I'm not very good at describing myself but I'll do my best.

I'm a 22 year old girl living in Ohio. I'm also a college student going for my Associate's Degree in Health Information Management. I am a mother to a little girl who will be 2 next month but the terrible two's have long been here. :D I'm an artist as well and I love animals. I currently only have a Shar Pei named Hershey but I hope to get another so he won't be so lonely and I'm hoping to get an Argentine Tegu in the near future.

Long story short, I suffer from bipolar depression, anxiety, and PTSD. The past four years of my life have been a huge downer. It'd take me awhile to explain everything but it mostly consists of issues at home, self-confidence, and moving on from old friends. I have a very lonely life and I'm depressed almost everyday, which is not making me feel any happier. I hope that I can some friends here as well as get things off of my shoulders that have been bothering me for so long.

Hey Gemmy :)

First step is always the hardest, I'm glad that you took it. I'm hopeful you will have friends here. Welcome :)

Hi Gemmy,

Welcome to the forum, you remind me so much of myself, wow. Hope you enjoy it here, im sure you will find something close to what u're looking for :)

Are you friends with your daughter? She's young, but it's not out of the question. I think a parent should always be friends with their kid.

And I'm really sorry, but "Hershey" makes me think of a candy bar. Since you're an artist maybe you can draw a caricature of your Shar Pei _as_ a candy bar. I'd scrounge up the money to buy the drawing if I could afford it. :)

Welcome to ALL.

Welcome Gemmy. I deal with PTSD and panic disorder myself, so I can appreciate how you feel in my own way. I'm sorry, it's not fun.
I hope you can find some help here

Latest posts

Back