Hire the Person Above You

• Thread starter AmytheTemperamental
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AmytheTemperamental

Let's give some people some jobs! Just for fun.. (let's keep it appropriate please)

I would like to hire....

Punisher to be my personal shopper at Christmas time this year!

Consider it made, fine sir :D

I hire Oldyoung to be my son's lifetime tutor in math (will come with a lifetime of carrot cake, of course)

It's hire the person above you She-ra,but it's the perfect job for LadyF! :)

I hire She-ra to help Pastry Chef Amy bake us some cookies and cakes.

It's not fair Amy,you take all the good stuff to the chatroom,we people on the forum are hungry too!:p

I hire AmytheTemperamental to go to the movies with me. She doesn't have to sit with me. I'll buy her ticket and her popcorn. I just want to take her to the movies.

She-ra said:
I hire Ladyforsaken to be my Fairy Godmother.

Hehe, I just saw this, that's so sweet of you She-ra. It'd be my honour to be your fairy godmother if I am capable of doing so. :)

I suppose, this means I'll have to contribute to this thread.

Hiring BeyondShy to do motivational speeches for a day (where I'd sit in of course) and believing in these speeches as well for himself.

ladyforsaken said:
Hiring BeyondShy to do motivational speeches for a day (where I'd sit in of course) and believing in these speeches as well for himself.

Oh yeah, I'd really fill the room with all that I have to say. :rolleyes:

I would hire Callie to club anyone who tries to leave while I am giving this talk. She'll be hitting everyone and her club will end up breaking.

I would like to hire BeyondShy to take me out for breakfast once a week for the next year.

AmytheTemperamental said:
I would like to hire BeyondShy to take me out for breakfast once a week for the next year.

Wow, the allure of pineapple pancakes! Consider me hired. It will be a pleasure and I will do it for as long as you can stand me, which will be about three weeks. :rolleyes2:

I would like to hire anyone from the chat room to explain to me why Liley is always AFK.

^Anytime, I am a bit of sadist for Dentists.

I would hire Missguided to clean my house, because I have the feeling hers is pristine ;).

^LOL, maybe not pristine but definitely runs like a well-oiled machine. :)

I hire She-ra to walk the dog in the rain for me.

Deal. I have my own list of people who need a little hammer love. ;)

I hire Sometimes to be MostTimes.

Latest posts

Back