Hire the Person Above You

• Thread starter AmytheTemperamental
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MissGuided said:
^LOL, maybe not pristine but definitely runs like a well-oiled machine. :)

I hire She-ra to walk the dog in the rain for me.

Not a problem I love walking in the rain.

I hire Missguided to make all executive decisions on my love life.

I would like to hire Amy to invent an app that will actually reach out and smack the offending party.

^Ha - name the subject. But, I can't promise that my guidance will be worth anything... :p

I hire Wayfarer to get the knots out of the fancypants yarn I just received. :/

MissGuided said:
^Ha - name the subject. But, I can't promise that my guidance will be worth anything... :p

I hire Wayfarer to get the knots out of the fancypants yarn I just received. :/

Aw :/ that will take quite a while.. ok, let's start. "Well begun is half done" lol

I would like to hire Wayfarer to smack the weatherman. His stupid little smirk while he predicts more heat annoys me.

**** weatherman *angry*

Predict this! :club:

Done :D XD hopefully the heat will catch my warning too *chuckle*

Sometimes said:
I hire Wayfarer to design my new logo, which I will burn into wood.

We can give it a try ;)

I hire Sometimes to teach me woodworking :p

I hire Wayfarer to be my filing assistant for the day. If I read anymore paperwork, I'm going to go cross-eyed!

MissGuided said:
I hire Wayfarer to be my filing assistant for the day. If I read anymore paperwork, I'm going to go cross-eyed!

OMG (ono) I'm afraid I'm going to end that way too :S well, okay ;)

I hire MissGuided to be my personal bacon chef. That way I can loll about naked without having to worry about any spatter related injuries.

Cavey said:
I hire MissGuided to be my personal bacon chef. That way I can loll about naked without having to worry about any spatter related injuries.

ladyforsaken said:
I hire Cavey to paint my nails. They have to be perfect.

I hire ladyforsaken to feed the Naked King of Cavemen the bacon that I prepared.

I hire MissGuided to create some kind of covering for poor old LadyF so she doesn't have to see my 'modesty'.

I hire cavey to go to work in my place, you'll have to wear a full panda costume so nobody gets suspicious.

Cavey said:
I hire MissGuided to create some kind of covering for poor old LadyF so she doesn't have to see my 'modesty'.
How about a sparkly Banana hammock?

I hire lonelypanda to start the brine for the Thanksgiving turkeys for me.

I hire MissGuided as my personal fashion consultant.

Latest posts

Back